[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMPORTANT measurement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: framecel.jpg (51 KB, 1280x1115) Image search: [Google]
framecel.jpg
51 KB, 1280x1115
Your natural frame is very important when it comes to determining how good you can ultimately look when you actually do get fit.

Nipple to nipple measurement is BEST measurement, since it can't be frauded.

I am manlet 5'5 and weigh 145lbs and

my nipple to nipple measurement is 225 mm (no e-stating)

check yours today.
>>
>>36739067
what is better, wider or narrower?
>>
>>36739074

wider obviously,

it means you are naturally bigger without any false shoulder gains by muscle and or fat
>>
clavicle length is what the medical system uses - I tried to work out the measurement method though and I wasn't able to understand it.
>>
File: loose skin.jpg (84 KB, 688x692) Image search: [Google]
loose skin.jpg
84 KB, 688x692
How do you guys manage to make up retarded "relevant" things to measure almost on a daily basis when you're not estating penis size or height?
Pic related, it looks like a very accurate measurement.
>>
>>36739067
>doesn't measure shoulder width
>doesn't measure size of chest

a guy with broad shoulders and a strong chest will always look more masculine than an "aesthetic" twink, and that's the look women like if you're the sort of beta who lifts for women.

>5'5
>145lbs

well that explains why you want to go for aesthetics, not masculinity. the average 12 year old is bigger than you.
>>
>>36739362

answer the OP phaggot
>>
>>36739067

23 cm but I sitll look narrow as fuck wtf?
>>
>>36739507
What's your shoulder to shoulder?
>>
>>36739507
>23 cm but I sitll look narrow as fuck wtf?

that seems to be average.

most men are not blessed with right genetics.

it's a great measurement actually, you can really find out who is just bloated twink
>>
>>36739067
240mm here but if you're fat or built your chest will be wider anyhow, it doesn't measure your natural "opportunity" scale
>>
>>36739067
Nipple spacing varies independent of the underlying bone and musculature. This is retarded.
>>
>>36739547

Your pectorals get bigger and extend outward, they won't edge closer to your armpits,

so no.
>>
>>36739535

How do you measure it correctly? Ignore the deltoids or go all the way in the middle of the muscle?
>>
>>36739535

46-47 cm
>>
>>36739614
Mines 58 ;)
>>
25 cm,180 cm but i guess this is like the index-penis ratio...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.