[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got this feels, or the solution to them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ya.jpg (23 KB, 316x336) Image search: [Google]
ya.jpg
23 KB, 316x336
>yfw you spent so much time being unattractive, practically all your youth, that you're not sure you'll recover even if you become somewhat decent looking

I'm talking to former skeles and fatbeasts here.

You know these feels? They're fucking harsh.
>>
>>36737924
Once you start getting some positive feedback, it gets easier.

Just keep your nose to the grindstone, and savor the small victories.
>>
>giving up

I gave up from 16 to 18, I focused on swimming and playing wow, smoking weed and not giving a fuck, then girls started to mire my swimmer body and I realized that despite being ugly, giving up is what really fuck you up, you can always have one reedeming quality or something that makes up for whatever else u have ugly.
I started to work out, take care of my skin, fixed my teeth got a good haircut and my life changed, at 21 I had a very active sex life, I was quite popular with 16-18 years old So I didn't miss anything at all. In fact I'm glad I stopped giving a fuck at that age since you're in clear disaventage with older guys, I regret giving up tho, never give up on yourself senpai.
You didn't miss anything, you can still slay young pussy, you can still park your car and take her virginity, but you need to take care of yourself, become the best you can be,
>>
>>36737924
meditation
mindfulness
awareness
repetition

Your mind will soon change, about how you feel about yourself and others.
>>
Best advice I can give you OP is not to be bitter. I missed out on a lot growing up, never had a girlfriend until college etc etc. I just try not to focus on it too much and be happy about where I am now and proud of how far I've come.
>>
>>36738006
Nice rhyme
>>
>>36738027
I can't prevent from being bitter as fuck senpai. I was a weak shit in HS and always picked on.

Sometimes all of the sudden I'll get up and be mad for a few minutes, just thiking about my past experiences.
>>
>>36738190
Use that fuel to work out.

Think about it and work out hard, everytime you're about to give up on your last rep, think about that shit.

nigga u can't travel in time, the past is the past, you can still have a great time, Unless you're 35 or something you haven't missed shit senpai, Meet new peopple they won't know your pass they will only know what you show em, so show em ur best and have a great time.
>>
I got way more attractive at like 17-18 bc I started to care about my looks. All the chads in high school look like shit now. Gained a ton of weight, don't sleep enough, look sloppy all the time.

I feel like being ugly in my youth was a good thing. I'll probably always exercise and care about my looks because I don't ever want to experience that again. All the chads didn't have to try and now it's catching up with them.
>>
>>36737924
Nope

Quit being a faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.