[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clenbuterol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Clenbuterol-product-image.jpg (15 KB, 640x327) Image search: [Google]
Clenbuterol-product-image.jpg
15 KB, 640x327
considering Clenbuterol, anyone have any experience with this?
>>
>>36735533
no, but every discussion here tends to come to the conclusion that EC is better
>>
strong sides, weak effect
>>
Ive got 25 years experience with it. (LEGALLY)

It doesn't help if you have a naturally high appetite and eat a lot calories. It's not some magic pill that will just let you do whatever you want. You still need to diet just as autistically as you normally would if not taking it, only difference you get slightly better results by being on it (so long as you're still doing everything else right with your diet).
>>
>>36735533

I do not know if >>36735978 or >>36735776 have actually been on it or have taken very weak/bunk doses, but from what I've observed, clen has some pretty strong sides, and will give results if you actually put in some effort. Meaning, not sit on your ass and wait to get shredded. And no, I do not recommend you do cardio with it, nor do I recommend you actually take it unless your diet is spot on. Reasons are obvious, but then again, common sense isn't really common, so I'll just tell you:

People have a tendency to ignore their diet when they start seeing results, which soon rebounds them back where they started. To me, that makes no sense given the side effects. You'll feel shaky and uneasy at first, then it progresses to the point where you'll have heart palpitations and coughing if you keep taking it. Which at that point, you'll want to stop because that's your body telling you that you're about to die. If I were you, I'd work on my diet first, and when I feel that I have a solid grasp on it, and I can maintain a decent physique then consider clen as an option if your body isn't allowing you to cut further, because rebounding and getting back on clen along with those side effects simply isn't worth the hassle.

I've seen people take it fairly far, and while they end up looking great, they always feel horrible and always regret ever being on it.
>>
>>36735533
I have used it for cutting, it's pretty effective, but you need a good diet to go along with it.
Some people can't handle the sides (and honestly you get really shaky, so if you have to do something where people watch you perform precise tasks it's gonna be pretty awkward).
But for me the sides are not that bothersome, I actually feel pretty good on it. Be sure to take enough vitamin B/taurine to combat muscle cramps, and eat a lot of banana's cause clenbuterol causes the body to lose potassium (part of the reason why it causes muscle cramps).

2 weeks is really the maximum you should be on in a row, because effects will deminish quickly.
I'd personally recommend 1,5 week on 1,5 week off, but that's just my personal experience.
>>
>>36735533
I've ran 2 cycles of 160 a day. Only got the shakes for the first 3 days and was fine otherwise. 5/5 would recommend but only if you cut without it. Shits not a substitute.
>>
Hijacking thread for my own question: ephedrine is sold OTC in Canada, any benefits for cutting on that?
>>
>>36738681

It suppresses hunger a lot, as well as causes you to burn a little more calories

I can go 300 calories a day on a EC stack, even with school. With caffeine i can only do like 1000 minimum
>>
>>36738803
Why would anyone want that in the first place... it's not good to cut that harsh, even when you're a fatasfatass
>>
>>36738803
My main concern is my physical energy drops way down during my cut. Just wondering whether it'll make the standard cut I'm planning more pleasant.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.