[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a good workout routine. Never lifted. I wanted to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: powermark-415.jpg (25 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
powermark-415.jpg
25 KB, 500x333
I need a good workout routine. Never lifted. I wanted to use SS but I need to trim a bit of fat before I can bulk. Suggestions?
>>
>>36735092
read the sticky
>>
File: 1459450745300.jpg (32 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1459450745300.jpg
32 KB, 720x404
Bulk and then cut, retard. Why would you cut just to lose strength? Lift, eat right, cut when you feel it's right

And for the love of God read the sticky
>>
If you're already fat you can do ss on maintenance calories and build muscle and burn fat at the same time but you will make slower progress than someone with a surplus
>>
>>36735352
I can't bulk right now. So I'm better off not going to the gym while cutting for now?
>>
>>36735352
I feel it's right to cut now so what
>>
>>36735440
Just get your ass in the gym and lift some heavy things you fucking retard.
>>
>>36735440
Read the fucking sticky. Learn the compounds and lift. Just eat enough that you can keep progressing on lifts. Do this for ~3 months, then reassess. The first stage in the lifting journey requires literally no thought, just train your central nervous system to be able to recruit whatever muscle mass you have.
>>
3x5(new weight)-10(before upping weight) bench press, same for squats but more weight, and chins for 10-20 reps (weighted if u can handle it) then deadlifts. bench and squat are done with pauses and good rom. extra stufd at end can do decline pushups (normal pushups are too boring. 100 reps to get a challenge? fucking slow. the challenge is high endurance very low intensity, so basically just getting tired and fucked, mental challenge.) do soem overhead occassionaly, and maybe abs, plus hammer curls and bar curls. the core of the program is the bench squat chisn and deadlift.
>>
>>36735092
If you've never lifted you can progress in SS while losing fat
>>
File: 1395918236029.jpg (376 KB, 1024x906) Image search: [Google]
1395918236029.jpg
376 KB, 1024x906
You can cut on any routine, just eat less.
Read the sticky.
>>
SS GOMAD
>>
>>36736335
Nobody do this please, its fucking dreadful.
>>
>>36735092
oh my god, everything is in the stick,

im losing weight with SS first week, feels good, feel like il see changes by end of the month

>best way to loose fat is calorie deficit, start moving heavy weights(SS) get protiens, cardio on rest day, and keep it regular for a month or two changes dont happen overnight,

once your metabolism is up and your muscles are growing fat will fall off you
>>
>>36735458
You'll get nothing done and the little bit of fat you have will look like more with no muscle mass to spread it out. 18% bf Iooks worse on no muscle mass than someone with lots of muscle mass.
>>
>>36735092
Do SL. the extra volume burns fat and is better for overall muscle growth and strength.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.