[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at the Jimpson >doing some OHP >older lady whom is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 667x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 667x465
>at the Jimpson
>doing some OHP
>older lady whom is in there often is staring at me
>beckons me with finger
>take out headphones and walk over
>"I just wanted to say, you've made huge progress! Your arms. Your back, massive gains!"
>"oh thanks, I really appreciate that"
>look in mirror
>small as fuck
>this is the fourth time THIS WEEK I've been complimented

It's happened /fit/. I've been sucked into the hole of body dysmorphia completely. But I'm aware that I'm bigger than I think, so that sort of makes up for it right?

ITT similar stories, how you deal with never being good enough, ect
>>
>>36733269
Bump
>>
>>36733299
Come on guys, I could use some solidarity right now
>>
>>36733269
>You've made huge progress! Your arms. Your back, massive gains!
No "older lady" has ever talked like that in her entire life.
>>
>>36733345
She did though. It took me by surprise too.
>>
>>36733356
No she didn't. No one is paying that much attention to you and no "older lady" has ever used the term "massive gains" especially not in reference to you.
>>
>>36733379
Not him, but damn man, you sound mad jelly. Lose the negativity and quit your bitchin
>>
>doing some squats
>out of nowhere butterface cougar taps me on shoulder
>"you have a strong squat"
>oh thank you while smiling politely
>notice her sweat on her tits since she's in a tank top
>feel like she notices and walks away
>..ok
>later on in gym, almost done no one in gym anymore basically
>going to get a drink of water when I turn to look at tvs
>right when I pass the locker rooms cougar comes out, I turn my head at the exact moment
>I kinda put my hands out so I don't bump into her but basically put my hands on her chest and kinda push myself to one side and her to the other
>she never even looks at me and acts like nothing happened and just keeps walking

>>
>>36733446
I'm so confused about what was happening. How were you in a situation that you needed to put your hands on her chest? [spoiler] were they nice
>>
File: fit with the guins.png (2 MB, 1239x668) Image search: [Google]
fit with the guins.png
2 MB, 1239x668
>>36733269
>>at the Jimpson
>>
>>36733446
Lmao that ending
>>
>>36733528
I know. I'm a huge fag
>>
>>36733503
I was walking to the water fountain but started looking at the tvs to my left. I passed the locker rooms which were on my right. She walked out and I turned my head and instinctively just put my hands out to either stop myself or her...then I kinda just pushed myself to the right and her to the left a little but my hands were on her chest

they were nice but it was weird she never looked at me at all and just kept walking and left the gym
>>
The way I deal with it is, I know it feels like a major disorder. You look at the mirror and see small, everyone else sees big. You see not good enough, everyone else sees more than good enough.

But if you apply that to other skills, it's not really thought of as a disorder. It's just what happens when you start to excel at something. The best painter in your city probably doesn't think of themselves as the best painter in the city, but the worst painter in the gallery. They look at their awesome paintings and think they look like shit compared to this ideal they have in their heads.

The better you get at something, the deeper you understand it, the more clearly you can see all the little flaws nobody else can see, the mistakes that amateurs do not even know they are making and would not even understand if you explained it to them because they do not have the mindset brought on by experience in the field.

Just take it as a sign that you have reached the next level in fitness. You are now athletic enough that comparing yourself to normal people or standards is meaningless because you are not in the same category anymore. Impressing a normal person with your fitness is now like impressing a child with your age.

Wanting to be great and never feeling the achievement is human nature. For the bodybuilder, what they see in the mirror is never good enough, just like what the master painter sees on the canvass is never good enough. Even being the greatest of all time is never good enough, because you must defend your title even beyond your death.

Just try to appreciate what you've done for yourself, and what you will continue to do, while you can. Once in a while, compare yourself to an amateur and marvel at how far you've come. Look in the mirror and smile.
>>
>>36733269
she wants your dick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.