[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back to the gym, guys Haven't trained since july
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Just got back to the gym, guys

Haven't trained since july of 2015

Whats a good routine to start and make some gains?
>>
>>36732171

Why do you even want to know? You clearly aren't into it if you can quit for 10 months.

>inb4 injury and other excuses
>>
>>36732205
Didnt look like shit back then, but its not the case anymore.
>>
read the sticky, fuccboi
>>
>>36732241
Fair enough. Anyone can tell you proven ways to get in shape. The biggest question is how many days a week will you legitimately commit to going? That would be a good start before people bother giving advice.
>>
>>36732278
Went to train 3 days this week, i want to do it 3 or 4 times per week.

And i want to get big
>>
http://newbie-fitness.blogspot.mx/2007/01/stripped-5x5.html

Is this this a good plan to start with?
>>
>>36732304

If you want to get big then you'll certainly want to do the compound lifts and additional hypertrophy assistance exercises. I'd recommend a Push/Pull/Legs routine. It says it's aimed at intermediate lifters, but I think if you do the routine with progressive overload in mind you'll get quick, great results.

KS98's Push Pull Legs @ bodybuilding.com
>>
>>36732304
Do Greyskull LP with accessories if you're only going to work out thrice a week. Actually find a PDF of the book online and read it though, before you start.
>>
Read sticky x F
>>
>>36732266
this. Also a lot of the beginner programs like starting strength and some of the other 5x5 stuff is going to just build general strength, not get you insanely cut. But after doing them for a couple months, that base will help you move on to some moves that can build the glamour muscles you want to grow
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.