[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gains with no acne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1438536743117.jpg (892 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438536743117.jpg
892 KB, 1920x1200
What the fuck am I supposed to eat to get enough calories to get gains, while preventing acne?

Cant eat oatmeal (even with water)
cant eat dairy
cant eat eggs
cant eat carbs pretty much (not just high glycemic index but any sources of gluten are bad for acne)
cant eat peanuts
cant eat shit

wtf!! Im eating a lot of fruit and vegitables, I had cabbage and a sliced potato with chopped carrots, celery and onion cooked in a ceramic pan with only water in the bottom, no oil. Im only at 1400 calories today and Im eating my ass off and terrified of eating too much iodine (potatoes) and carbs. and nuts. help plz
>>
Avocado
Meat
Fish
Olive oil
Sweet potato
Squash
Beans
Rice
>>
sweet potato?
trail mix without peanuts
meat
idk, sounds tough brah
maybe look up brian turner on youtube, he had terrible acne and cleared it up partially with his diet. he lifts weights too, but eats vegan. maybe some of the shit he eats can help you out. he's a big dude and eats over 4k kcal during his bulk
>>
>>36729885
Olive oil isnt bad? I know red meat is linked with acne so I've only been eating chicken. Sweet potatoes are a good idea, beans as well. Rice though I'm a little wary of.

>>36729904
thanks man I will look him up. my forehead looks like shit
>>
bump for any last minute suggestions, i've been drinking a serving of almond milk and vegitable juice each daily for an extra calorie boost
>>
Vitamin A pills at 500% works for me.
>>
>>36730236
gonna look into that, watcfhing brian turner videos atm.

do you think if i buy vitamin A at dollar tree (lel) itll be less effective?

thanks a lot /fit/ honestly.
>>
>>36729842
Stop being such a bitch. The only foods and dietary patterns that affect acne are dairy(whey has no effect) and high glycemic diets. Get a decent facewash(non-medicated face soap, BP 10%, and face lotion), and some OTC acne pills if you feel you need.
>>
>>36730419
bp 10%? what's that? my forehead is speckled with hyperpigmentation, I just want to avoid getting more. do you recommend any particular OTC pills?
>>
>>36729842

you're going full retard trying to fully manage acne with diet, it won't work.

Add some carbs, add some fats add some eggs, up your calories. Ok you get a few extra zits, so take a low-dose of accutane, 20mg every 2 or 3 days. you can buy it online ezy pezy goldpharma com

>>36730236
>Vitamin A pills at 500% works for me.

vit A is a poor substitute for low-dose accutane, but it's better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>36730782
>bp 10%? what's that?

benzyol peroxide, it's in a lot of acne medications.
10% is pretty high, 2.5 or 5% is sufficient

> my forehead is speckled with hyperpigmentation

learn to moisturize at night, before you go to bed.
get a vitamin e moisturizer
>>
>>36730869
well I learned a lot, also I figured out BP is benzoyl peroxide. thanks again /fit/, Im going to keep trying to eat cleanly though and see how it works. my goal is really to prevent acne, not get rid of existing acne as i have little of that, but a large amount of hyperpigmentation
>>
>>36730892
Ive been using aloe vera gel. I'll probably get some vitamin E though as this crap has a bunch of extra ingredients in it (the aloe gel) even though it says 100% pure on the package. thanks guys!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.