[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please objectively explain women's menstrual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Can someone please objectively explain women's menstrual cycle and its effects to me?

I went to a catholic school so my knowledge of women's anatomy is pitiful.
>>
>>36726955
Why would you worry about a women's menstrual cycle?
Do you have a vagina or something?
>>
>>36726955
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle

tl;dr: It's complicated, there's not much to know for sure.
>>
Girls get very horny when they are ovulating
>>
>>36727135
can confirm
>>
File: 1434192164381.png (79 KB, 511x383) Image search: [Google]
1434192164381.png
79 KB, 511x383
>>36727135
It's true girlfriend. Back threads are best threads when I'm ovulating.

so now you know fellas
>>
>>36727000
No, but I interact with girls who do.

How can I tell when their cycle starts? Are all girls on the same timer or is each one different?

When are girls "normal"?
>>
File: femphase[1].gif (54 KB, 650x540) Image search: [Google]
femphase[1].gif
54 KB, 650x540
all u need 2 kno senpai
>>
>>36727421
The best answer is that every girl is different. Cycles on average are about 26-32 days long. First day of the period is DAY 1 of the cycle. Women bleed for about 3-7 days. Ovulation is about day 12-14, depends on the woman. They have a couple days to conceive. If no baby is made, then the uterus gets ready to shed all the useless shit, which eventually comes out on the next period.

That's pretty much all you need to know, OP. PMS and arousal during ovulation all varies from woman to woman, so no guarentees. Some women may be crazy 24/7 and some women don't pms at all.
>>
>>36727453
this desu sensei
>>
>>36727471
>every girl is different
wow thanks

Can I get an answer from someone without an axe wound?
>>36727479
forgot image
>>
>>36727421
You can't tell when their cycle starts. Most women don't even know when they ovulate unless they're trying to conceive. I can't take birth control, so I have to track my ovulation very closely as to avoid pregnancy.

Cycles are different for different girls, obviously. Women with PCOS (generally heavier due to the condition) have super irregular periods, but skinny women can also experience this. The "normal" is 28 days: 1-4 (typically) are menstrual, when the girl bleeds. 5-14 are proliferative (getting ready to release egg), and 15-28 are proliferative (post-egg drop where it either burrows and starts growing, or waits to be shed when the cycle starts again). However, the range of normal is honestly between 28-40 days. The luteal phase is always ~14 days, so longer cycles have longer proliferative stages (or the woman doesn't ovulate).

Hope that helped.

>>36727395
Also around the period, at least for me.
>tfw no /fit/ aesthetic male to fuck me while bleeding out
>>
>>36727627
15-28 is the luteal phase* not proliferative
>>
When they're hot, they want a bun in the oven.
When they're cold they want food and spite.
>>
>>36727395
Am a guy tho
>>
women will never explain it objectively because they can't understand it objectively
>>
>>36726955
Women living close together cycle together for some strange reason (probably because they're all witches). If you get a bunch of girls together, whoever is the "alpha" girl will sync all the other girls' cycles to hers. The "beta" girls, meanwhile, will experience delayed or early menstruation as their bodies submit to the alpha queen girl.

Incidentally, this is how I know my sister is more alpha than my beta fag gf. We all went on a trip together to visit the old country and all of a sudden my gf got her period early.
>>
>>36728903
Are...Are you actually retarted? They sync up but it has nothing to do with alpha/beta relationships. We're not fucking dogs, human social striations are a little more complicated than that.
>>
>>36726955
it makes them bear bait when you're out in the woods so dont bring them hiking
>>
File: 1440057335242.jpg (30 KB, 494x622) Image search: [Google]
1440057335242.jpg
30 KB, 494x622
>>36726955
>tfw colorblind
>1788 and 032 are red, everything else is brown or gray
>>
>>36728034
>boys on 4chan
dick or gtfo slag
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.