[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you more jacked than your father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Are you more jacked than your father?
>>
>>36726304
Yes
>>
>>36726304
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
no, he is on 2,3,4,5
I’m on 50kg, 80kg, 100kg, 140kg
>>
>>36726304
Haven't seen him I was 9. So, maybe?
>>
>>36726304
yes - he is a weak fuck, but I will be a mountain of an example for my own son to overcome
>>
>>36726515
if you will have one faggot. Remeber you're on 4chan
>>
>>36726304
Back when we were training together he had a stronger upper body and I had a stronger lower body.

If we were to fight I would be able to beat him standing but he is better at wrestling.
>>
File: 1424790291259.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1424790291259.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>36726534
get your shit together
>>
>>36726514
t. nigger
>>
No, my dad has amazing genes and looks 20 years younger than he is. He lifted for a long time and then mostly did cardio based sports and looks really good.

I've got good genes too and a good amount of muscle, and I'm stronger than him, I need to cut though, then I'll probably look better.
>>
File: wtf.png (235 KB, 740x737) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
235 KB, 740x737
>Tfw my dad claimed to never have lifted and has thick, muscular forearms, back and biceps

Atleast I have decent genetics I guess
>>
>>36726846
Whats his job?
>>
File: fuck_it.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
fuck_it.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>>36726304
no
two weeks ago i was home for the weekend. We have a carport at home so there's a beam overhead that i decided to do chin ups on because i finally managed to do 2-3
i jokingly said to my father (im 21, he's 58) that i finally managed to do them after a year of working out (im a fat lanklet) and he just went up to it and did 5 in a row and he has never lifted in his life but he's like 75kg and im 106kg
>tfw disappointment to my family in every aspect
>>
File: ööh.jpg (17 KB, 219x265) Image search: [Google]
ööh.jpg
17 KB, 219x265
>>36726846
I know that feel

>mfw even fit would call me big but still feel like a little dyel when comparing to dad
And I mean, I have like 2 inches and 30 lbs on him
>>
>>36726846
>>36726888
My grandad has probably never even seen the inside of a gym and is a fairly thin old man but his hands are fucking massive. Those farming gains still haven't totally left.
>>
>>36726957
this
my dad has just above-average hands but my grandpa still has a brutal grip and massive hands. Lost half of a finger in a carpenting accident, too. The guy married at 18 y/o
i used to think of the guy as being a boring, stubborn person but the older i get the more i respect him
>>
>>36726304
Yeah, dad is strong but he is like old school burly strong, was a history teacher but also ran the schools mechanic shop, worked as a volunteer firefighter and played as a lineman in college football. I wrestled so I had a better body, I can also lift more than he probably ever could, never asked what his best bench was mine was 300.
>>
no. my dads a pesonal trainer, hes like 60 i think and pretty big. im a skinnyfat piece of shit just got into lifting. he has given good guidance so far though.
>>
>>36726580
9 years = nigger
Lmao
Birth
>>
>>36726996
Great grandad must have hands like fucking donkey kong or some shit.
>tfw great grandad possibly hung out with the IRA
>>
Im definately more jacked than my dad, but he still kicks my ass in an arm-wrestle.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEn.jpg (115 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEn.jpg
115 KB, 736x920
>tfw daddy was an infamous space Chad but I'm can't even forcelift lmao1plaet after training with Ripsnok
>>
My dad is a fatass so yeah.
>>
I don't really know
He's a manlet but has also owned (and worked out at) a gym for 30 years
But he's approaching his sixties so I probably am stronger now
>>
>>36726304
not possible, if you're stronger than your dad then hes a great dad for acting weaker than you and boosting your self esteem
>>
>>36726304
That skeleton can't lift more than 12oz
>>
>>36726304
Yes and it's a weird feel. Came back from college after acquiring ~20lbs and was shocked at how small and frail he looked.
Granted he's in his early 50's, but I always had the image in my mind of him being super strong.
>>
>>36726304
Yes since he's dead
>>
>>36726304
Yes - now.
But definetely not comparing him at my current age.. He could grab a loaf of bread and ask "guess what I got here?"
>>
>>36726304
Yea but my dad has old man strength, never underestimate old man strength
>>
>>36730660
>He could grab a loaf of bread and ask "guess what I got here?"
what the fuck does that mean
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.