[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ my girl wants to lose some weight , but has a job that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: weekend_warrior.png (27 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
weekend_warrior.png
27 KB, 256x256
Hey /fit/ my girl wants to lose some weight , but has a job that consumes her time , but the weekend she's willing to go to the gym . I'm a horrible teacher , so any advice on weekend warrior work outs ? Diet wise she's flexible, she'll eat most anything.
Anyone else have experience being a weekend warrior ?
>>
>>36725199
Make time
>>
>>36725199
>Hey /fit/ my girl wants to lose some weight
good luck

>but has a job that consumes her time
yes, eating less food is very time consuming

>Diet wise she's flexible, she'll eat most anything.
clearly
>>
>>36725211
>>36725214
Typical /fit/
Anyone useful?
>>
>>36725231
the sticky is useful
>>
>>36725231
You killing yourself would be useful for the gene pool.
>>
You guys are simply epic, you're worse than /g/
>>
>>36725231
Kill yourself
>>
>>36725373
go fuck yourself. I wake up at 6 a.m. to go to work and head straight to the gym right after. If your gf got some dicipline then she could get fit too.
>>
>>36725199
Take her for a long walk each saturday and sunday, cut her soft drinks, no more chocolate for the ham beast. Learn to cook.
>>
File: o shit.jpg (52 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
o shit.jpg
52 KB, 366x380
>>36725231
Kill yourself like this guy
>>
>>36725199
Dont even need to work out that much.
Count calories all the time (fucking sticky)
and then do A and B of starting strength on the weekend
>>
>>36725231
Options:
1. Make time.
2. Eat less.
3. S T I C K Y
>>
>>36725231
Faggot. I hope you and your lardass gf don't make it
>>
>>36725231
get her on a low fat diet and have her do exercises that work the areas where she wants to lose fat
>>
>>36726085
This honestly. Read up on toning OP.
>>
>>36726085
>>36726163
and fruit juice, it's really healthy
>>
No fast foods, prepackaged foods, any full meals from the frozen foods aisle or canned foods aisle or dry goods aisle.

Drink only water black coffee or unsweetened tea.

Drink at least a gallon of water a day

Eat only meat from the meat aisle/butchers/local farmers
Veg from the veg aisle/locally grown/from local farmers. Frozen and most canned veg is fine.
Fruit from the fruit aisle/locally grown/from local trees.
Nuts. Most any nuts without added sugar is good.
Cook own foods. Nothing preprepared or premade.

Cut back or almost eliminate all extra sugar. Yes that includes sweeteners. If you had to choose between sweeteners and actual sugar. EAT THE CANE SUGAR.

Sleep for 8-9 hours a night. Take afternoon naps

Get at least 30 minutes of direct sunlight a day

Go for 30 minute -1hour fairly fast walks a day.
If the walks are not possible then walk in place.

Try to cut out stress or find a way to deal with it.

Anyone can do the above. Anyone.
Any stuff you decide to help her with in the gym is just a bonus.

I would suggest pilates or yoga.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.