[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/keto/ masterraces report in Grain brains need not apply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Keto.jpg (367 KB, 1472x972) Image search: [Google]
Keto.jpg
367 KB, 1472x972
/keto/ masterraces report in

Grain brains need not apply
>>
>>>/b/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>36722174
ahh. The wild Grain brains appears.

enjoying your inflammation and constant energy dips?
>>
>>36722195
>he bought the keto meme
lmao
>>
>>36722204
Oh it's the vegan
>>
>>36722204
inferior Grain brains clearly only have the capacity to view the world through memes. Remember to carb up that brain. You need some more of the glucose jew.
>>
>he doesn't just eat 80% oats, 5% carrots, and 15%chicken every day with a gummy multivitamin and cod liver oil
>>
>Keto

Somebody call Reddit?
>>
File: goodjob.jpg (34 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
goodjob.jpg
34 KB, 500x581
>>36722237
>>
>>36722158
"Saturated fat (cream) intake leads to an increase in LPS and LBP, the increased expression of TLR-4 and SOCS-3, as well as other proinflammatory changes, whereas glucose intake induces only oxidative stress, inflammation, and SOCS-3 expression but not endotoxemia or an increase in TLR-4 expression (3). It would, therefore, appear that fats are potentially more injurious than glucose and possibly other carbohydrates".
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3263893/

Enjoy your atherosclerosis
>>
>>36722195
>energy dips?
What? This doesn't happen
>>
>>36722570
Are you the anon who said he got someone to correct the Paleo Lord Aragon? Idc about keto, but explain why Alan was wrong.
>>
>>36722595
He was reluctant ( and still is) about sat fat and cholesterol not affecting risk factors for heart disease. Thing is there are hypo and hyperresponders, and most people are hypo, but its wrong to assume its not a problem
>>
>>36722892
Yeah I actually know what you mean, even Lyle McDickbag recommends lean meats over fatty cuts and getting the bulk of your fat intake from unsaturated sources.

Although both think chol is fine, I'm a bit skeptical; so I keep tabs on it and just go by my latest lipid profile.
>>
>>36722892
>dad runs marathons and eats healthy
>got stents places 5 years ago
feels spooky man
i need to get my cholesterol checked out sooner or later.
>>
File: 1457185468671.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457185468671.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
>>36722158
More like kidneys liver and adrenals fried man

How is that lower back pain in the morning going?

Or the mood if you skip a workout?

The bloodshot eyes?

The hairloss?

The occasional binge?

That keto gains are just dehydration, and that fat is turning into glucose by burning your muscle, so that if you don't train you die

Learn about healthy carbs, not just pastries mate

Pic related
>>
>>36722195
>inflammation
Literally caused by oxidation from meats and fats
>>
>>36724796
(Cont)
Food hacks are for fatsos to kickstart and juicers to get leaner for the promo pic

No troll, I have tried every fucking meme for years
>>
>>36724796
>That keto gains are just dehydration, and that fat is turning into glucose by burning your muscle, so that if you don't train you die

How casual and normie are you that you can't do this? Sounds badass to me.
>>
>>36724796
that picture is proof that low body fat isnt aesthetic unless you are on a shit ton of roids.
>>
>>36724867
I think there is a little more than low bf going on in that pic anon, dehydration, glycogen depletion, etc
>>
>>36724863
I learn from experience
your keto powertrip is what is normie here mate
>>
>>36724867
Exactly
those hacks are for juicers or photoshoots
>>
>>36724897
I'm not even on keto or a part of any post before that one

and I don't think being on keto and "powertripping" about it is normal at all if you feel it is right+best choice and want to share it
>>
>>36724937
Then I misunderstood your post
Sorry
>>
>>36724796
> fat is turning into glucose by burning your muscle, so that if you don't train you die

Kek, that much bullshit broscience
>>
I've been wanting to start Keto because of Joe Rogan's podcast. Dude is swearing by it. But I'm starting to think it's because he cut out sugar, bread, pasta. Can I achieve similar results by doing just that? I fucking love rice man.
>>
File: 546347653.jpg (63 KB, 497x516) Image search: [Google]
546347653.jpg
63 KB, 497x516
Pic related: the average starting weight of people who use keto
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.