[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let has alpha thread start >19 >make vision to hot girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: nuu9oWu.jpg (8 KB, 341x321) Image search: [Google]
nuu9oWu.jpg
8 KB, 341x321
let has alpha thread

start

>19
>make vision to hot girl on road
>she reply
>i ambulatory to her
>she try go away
>i pursue
>faster than her, am like tiger chase rabbit, she slow enough
>she query "what want"
>i respond "cat"
>she receive naked
>i sex her in road
>car honk
>shout 'fuck off i preoccupy with sex the cat'
>taxi commander exit
>punch face and commander defeat
>girl scream 'what you do'
>i say 'shut fuck'
>arrive in her cat
>feces so money

image familiar
>>
>>36721842

I could actually imagine someone looking like that telling this exact story.
>>
>>36721842
Haha good thraed friend
>>
A fine thread my friend :)
>>
>>36721897
>>36721903
thankful
>>
>>36721842
Lol
>>
>>36721842
you are make it friend
>>
File: 1457918781280.jpg (220 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
1457918781280.jpg
220 KB, 1179x1179
>>36721842
all of us do will make it
>>
>20
> as a child I alawys interested in dinosaurs and large legged animals
> as I got older I became aware of my fast legs an ability previously I was unaware of
> like my emerging sexuality I began to understand my dinosaur inheritance
> it was at 18 I decided I wanted to be a t-Rex
> everyday I would visit the gym nd only train m legs and squats
> soon I achieved t-Rex mode
> but it was not over yet
> I visited a doctor and had my arms visibly shrunk I spent all my life savings on this
> I bought a trench coat and stockings

> now I drive around town listening to Elliot Rodger manifesto tracks looking for women
>whenever I wish to court a female I visibly stomp whilst donning my trench coat
>when she turns around it is then I reveal myself tto her
>>
File: f9f.png (2 MB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
f9f.png
2 MB, 838x911
>>36721842
>arrive in her cat
>>
>>36721994
A for effort
>>
File: image.jpg (908 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
908 KB, 2592x1936
Is it going to be okay

Ii haven't left room in 2 weeks, pleasee help it is dark I think my mental illness is getting better

Only light from computrw screen so dark pleas help

Mommy says I am getting bettre now so it's ok
>>
> my family has always tried to bring me down back to their white trash roots
> my mother always fed me and my brother shitty food and brought us home shit like one gallon tubs of cheese balls from Costco and hormel pork links
> as I was young I didn't have a lot of self control but in high school I got my shit together and started lifting and became more social etc
> while my brother never got the memo he was always slightly autistic, he never really grew up and all trough high school played mmos and stayed in his room all day
> after high school I went to college on the east coast cuz of good grades and working hardthis was early 2000's and had a gf
> my lard ass mother continued to call me and harass me saying how I couldn't just abandon the family like that and that i needed to support the family and my autistic brother who was now 20
> basically she called me and told me if I don't come back to the house and help her out she would call the college and get me terminated
> so after taking a fucklong bus ride back to my shitty upbringing my mom offers me some cheese sticks and chips
> I say no mom I can't eat those
> she tells me if you don't get enough fiber from breads and chips you'll get constipated
> lol
> she tells me to go say hi to my brother down the stairs but warns me that it can be "stinky" she says with a giggle.

> I knock on the basement door three times but hear no answer so I opened it up tolook down into a dark abyss
> the smell hit me immediately, it was like the smell of old sweat mixed with rank air
> MLP posters and anime pictures littered the wall as I walked down the stairs
> the utter horror of what I saw still sticks with me to this day
> all around me were stacks of piss bottles stacked high in the corners, they glimmered dimly from the little sun shining through the moldy curtains, if you looked closely at them it was as if some sort of worm was swimming in them.
cont
>>
>>36721842
>19
>>
>>36722160
> a fat greasy sweaty man was strapped to a computer chair at the end of the room
> the only light now came from the dimly lit computer screen now in front of this creature
> as I drew closer I felt as if I was entering dantes final level of purgatory, I wondered if this really was my brother and wondered how this could have happened to him
> as I apparoached him I gagged at the sight in front of me
> this creature was strapped into some sort of home made tenga masturbation machine
> on the desk were old crusted dildos and more piss bottles and MLP dolls coated in some sticky substance
> the man child let out a gasp as he pulled a dildo out of his ass
>"hello brother"
> I have been expecting you
> I was shocked to hear this coming from my brother, how could he be expecting me?
> the man child wheezed and explained that he was going to keep me captive in his basement while he impersonates me and goes to MY college
> in a flash the man child is up on its baby like legs, coming at me, it tears its arms from its semen incrusted body and comes at me attempting to pin me to the ground
> I kick it to the ground and jap it in the stomach as it wails and screams for mommy
> I run up the stairs and get out of the house, eventually calling the police
>>
File: 1452876822513.jpg (403 KB, 1550x864) Image search: [Google]
1452876822513.jpg
403 KB, 1550x864
>>36722160
>> all around me were stacks of piss bottles stacked high in the corners, they glimmered dimly from the little sun shining through the moldy curtains, if you looked closely at them it was as if some sort of worm was swimming in them.
What the fuck
>>
File: spurdo classic.png (13 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo classic.png
13 KB, 528x404
>>36722160
>post yfw the punchline is that the brother was posting advice threads on /fit/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.