[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
>be me 4 years ago (17 yo)
>go to gym for 1 year
>no real results, give it up
>making pushups and chinups at home
>body stayed pretty much the same (i gained a little muscle 4 years ago, did not lost it)
I'm a manlet (1.67cm 21yo 60-63kg) thinking going back to gym. Started some home training at home recently, bought some 15kg dumbbells yesterday. I want to gain some weight, wider shoulders, bulkier arms and legs. I do not want abs and get ripped or anything.(also without being fat of course)
Any supplements tips for me? Also, since i had no real results in 1 year of no supplements and stuff i thought steroids or hormones will be an option to achieve my goal.
Anyway, i need some tips for a home workout to get me a bit in shape in order not to pass out when I first go to gym.
>pic unrelated, i have only /b/ stuff
>>
bumpin
>>
>>36721605
picture?
Also if you give up after just 1 year , either youre doing something wrong or your routine is not the right one for you
>>
>>36721605
never gonna make it
>>
>>36721605
>Any supplements tips for me?
Eat more food.
>>
>>36721605
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36721605
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>36721605
kill yourself faggot. If you dont enjot lifiting just dont do it.
>>
>>36722115
I enjoy lifting but not so much to do it without purpose. You got it wrong you dickmunching fag
>>
>>36722135
its literally impossible to not get results at all form lifting if you enjoy doing it. Even fucking grandmas in 90s can make gains
>>
>>36721958
I ate alot of food and when i dropped the gym i got fucking fat, ~75kg (which I lost with drugs and alcohol but that's a whole different subject)
I seek advice for supplements, that's all. What kind of pretrain / gainer / protein would help me and also, which roids / hormones are the safests(money is not a problem)
>>
>>36721605
GOMAD + cardio once a week
>>
>>36722176
I am reading into it now. Also, could home exercises help me? Like, chinups, dips, dumbbells exercises, pushups (diamond, etc). I am a student and this is my hardest semester, i barely have time to breath and the nearest gym is like 45 minutes away with good traffic in the city.
>>
File: 157.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
157.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>be 4 years ago
>be 15
>skelly (170cm at 50kg) nerd playing pc games 8h almost everyday
>always used to eating healthy tho (thanks mum and dad), but wanted more
>decide it's time to improve my life
>quit games (except dark souls cause dark souls) and start being at most 1h on the pc everyday
>start sleeping a bit better by not watching pc 1-2h before going to bed
>visit /fit/ for the first time (always been on /b/ as the retard I was), read the sticky
>cut on every junk food I used to eat (not a lot tho, but too many chips / doritos / coke / bad chocolate etc), improved a bit more the macro intake (not calorie counting tho) and started eating a bit more

>1-2 months before ageing 16
>watched plenty of scooby videos
>buy 20kg in dumbbells (4x 1.25kg + 4x 2.5kg plates + bar weight)
>made up a push / pull (no legs sry) routine 4 times a week (inspired in Scooby's intermediate workout) with cardio (running) 3-4 times a week
>at first parents become the worst gains goblins, fearing that I was going to get back pains and injuries, and also for growth stunt and shit
>eventually made them feel more secure about what I was doing
>kept doing my routine
>started feeling better everyday
>got noob gains
>lose a bit of fat and gained muscle
>buy some more weights (mainly for shrugs/rows)
>get some mires at summer and school
>become way more confident, also knowing I managed to keep getting good results at school made me feel even better than ever
>started reading even more to also get more brain gainz
>officially made it, feels good

Thanks /fit/, you've changed my life brehs
>>
If you made no gains in your first year then you probably should quit. The first six months is when you will put on the most muscle in your life and if that didn't happen it probably never will.
>>
>>36722250
I've read that steroids help with that and since I dont really care about being healthy it works for me
>>
>>36721605

>1.67 cm

ants can use 4chan now?
>>
>>36722431
ants can also tell you to suck my ant cock
>>
I thought to roids as a last solution.
I made a list (of course, i have allmost 0 knowledge in this niche) of supplements to start with and watch out for any results.
>Serious mass weight gainer
>some monohydrate creatine(haven't decided yet)
>dymatize super amino6000
>Mutant test testosterone booster
Eurofag here, i have no idea if these products can be found in USA or not.
Also, if this does not work how safe is insulin? I have a friend who can give me insulin free of charge.
>>
>>36721605
YOU
DONT
NEED
SUPPLEMENTS
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOT

Also

>roiding because you dont eat enough/eat shit/train like a retard.

Good luck idiot.
>>
Why the fuck all you gymrats go mad when someone talks about roids?
What the fuck is wrong with you? I know it is cheating but fuck this, i am willing to risk my health and probably spend shitload to do this(if insulin is shit), what is your fucking problem?
>>
>>36722568
Im the guy above your post.

Nothing wrong but you are just a dumbass that didnt make any gains because he didnt know how to train and how much/what to eat.

Do you think that it's a good idea to let a retarded monkey like you to roid?

You are so idiotic that you want to roid even when you dont know shit about training or roiding.

If you told me that you were training for years and gains have slowed down too much and wanted to go to the next level I would respect you,but you are just a lazy piece of shit.

Again,good luck you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36722611
What's wrong with being a lazy piece of shit as long as you have nothing to do with me and we don't even know each other?
Why is everyone so agressive when someone talks about steroids and wants fast gains? I want my body to look better but i do not want to spend too much time building it. Simple as that, i choose the easiest and fastest way which may damage my health.
It's like i fucked your mother or something, fucking cucks.
>>
>>36722640
Because your shit attempt at getting big will be a disaster,its just my way of warning you
>>
>>36722220
are you pretending that you're not going to play ds3? :'(
>>
>>36722220
>except dark souls cause dark souls

you got gud son, congrats. pray you never go hollow
>>
>>36722640

Because you don't have the dedication to even milk the easiest gains you could get naturally. Personally I think you should, you'll probably end up with gyno, come off cycle and look even worse than before lel. Another scenario is you lift with guaranteed awful form and end up permanently fucking your joints up to the point a doctor will say never lift any weights ever again. Then you have an excuse to be the lazy, dyel piece of shit you are.
>>
>>36722661
so, what should I do instead? As i mentioned i do not want to train alot because i dont have much free time and, fuck it, i am lazy as fuck (at least right now...also i get dissapointed and quit most of the times if something goes wrong or not how i planned it).
No steroids for now, ok. What about supplements and why not to take 'em? My alimentation is not great because, again, i work alot on my computer, i work alot outside (archeologist) and I don't really have time to keep a healthy diet.
>>
>visiting parents
>not anorectic looking anymore, but dyel
>mom says I am muscular
>not even wearing thsirt but longsleeve
>she starts feeling me up
>not liking that at all
>my parents do zero sports and have some kind of distorted body perception
>feel body shame in front of them
>what do?
>>
>>36722722
be a hero
>>
>>36722722
take it as a compliment, they can see you changing, which is good :)
>>
>>36722685
no, i would tho, but i have a shitty laptop that moves ds1 at 20fps with dsfix ;_;
>>
>>36722720
Only supplement you should be using is omega 3 pills,protein powder,and a multivitaminic.

Nothing more,omega 3 is good for overall health,protein powder helps you meet your protein reqs,multivit helps you with micros.

And thats it,join a gym,do a begginer strength program such as SS,greyskull LP,stronglifts etc then switch to a hypertrophy oriented routine when you are done getting stronger.

Dont expect any impressive gains doing strength training,you will start noticing good gains after one year of good training and nutrition.

Also search un google the baseline diet 2009 and follow the guidelines.

Good luck,fag.
>>
>>36723063
thanks faggot
>>
SS+GOMAD !! JUST FKING GO FOR IT BREV
>>
>>36721605
You're a fucking idiot who did not read the sticky. You don't need any supplements except maybe whey to help reach protein goals more easily. Chuck your gay 15lb dumbbells, read starting strength, and follow the damn program this time.
>>
>>36724104
who wrote 15lb amerifag?
15kg is gay but not that gay. Fuck off
>>
>>36722568
because you're an idiot who will fuck it up. you'll end up dead before you hit 60.
/fit/ generally has nothing against roiders, it's when newbies say they're going to jump straight on juice we have a problem with it, because it never ends well.

>lifts for a year
>"no real results"
>thinks he'll be able to juice sensibly and make serious gains

you might as well kill yourself right now
>>
>>36724404
I don't want to hit 60 anyway, what's your point?
>>
>>36724404
>juice sensibly
I don't fucking care about my health m8...how many times do i have to say this. Why the fuck is everybody here so concerned about my health and stuff? I never asked about healthy advice, i asked about advice that works quickly and ACTUALLY WORKS. I don't care if it's radioactive, roids, is worse than heroine...do you get that?
>>36724418 <also my post
>>
>>36722529
cheapest creatine you can find
gold standard / myprotein protein powder
zma for shits ang gigs
anything else is a waste of money bro, seriously
>>
>>36724466
>works quickly and ACTUALLY WORKS
i lel at you
impatient millenial dummy
just eat more and lift
>>
>>36724707
One of the only useful pieces of advice that i've got so far.
>>36724734
As I previously mentioned I had a gym membership for 1 year in which I ate alot. There were no serious gains. I doubt that the situation improved by itself since 4 years ago.
Anything useful to say regarding supplements, a bulking diet or roids/hgh? If not and eating more works for you good, IT DOES NOT FOR ME.
>>
>>36721605
Never gonna make it with that attitude.

>be 14
>5'6 82kg fat as fuck
>start liftan
>ff 3 years, fucking ripped brah
>6'1 78kg@11%
>motorcycle accident same year
>had to stop lifting due to shoulder trauma
>now 19, 6'2 67kg
Fuck my life.
>>
>>36724842
>eating more works for you good, IT DOES NOT FOR ME.
so you are saying that you define the laws of science?

roids without working out hard will make you look fucking horrible, just ask /fraud/. the only time you should ever roid is if you are close or at your maximum potential which can take 5+ years of hard serious training with a good diet. Roids aren't some magic solution to make gains, you have to work just as hard/ if not harder than someone natty.

Don't be stupid, we all know more than you when it comes to this, take our advice.
>>
>>36721605

Get a trainer at a powrlifting gym.
>>
I'll start gym in 2 weeks most probably because now i have a pretty important paper to turn in. Will come back for advice then without the roids shit. Read some more on it and made an idea about things.
>>
>>36721605
I'm the same age, height and weight as you OP. Started lifting a month ago.

Just go to the fucking gym. Look up form videos online and practice the big lifts (squat, deadlift, bench, OH press) with a broomstick. Start something like Greyskull, Stronglifts, SS, or just find some way to do compound lifts 3 days a week with a mix of upper and lower body.

You can probably do more than you think, and you'll progress faster than you think. I started out squatting 65, benching the bar, and barely able to do a pullup.

Today I did lol1p8 5x5, benched 100, and did 3 sets of 5 pullups, along with some face pulls and pulldowns.

15kg dumbbells ain't gonna get you shit for progress. And you don't earn supplements until you've used up some of your noob gains. You don't need fucking creatine to do a million reps with 15kg dumbbells.
>>
>>36721605
If you went to the gym for a year and nothing happened, you weren't doing it right. If you didn't figure out what you were doing wrong, nothing will be different this time either.
>>
>>36726933
As I mentioned I went to the gym in the past but didnt see much progress regarding mass (i lost some fat, had a 4pack, veiny arms and shit but i wasnt looking for that). Regarding pullups and pushups and other exercises there's no problem. I do not lack strenght, my work is mostly physical so that is not a problem. Problem is gaining.
>>36727004
probably my diet was shit and also i remember my workouts were very long (1,5/2h) because i rested alot.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.