[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: WAFFLE.png (76 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
WAFFLE.png
76 KB, 184x184
How do I stop hunger? I eat like every 30 minutes!
>>
>>36720407
a yogurt cup and a banana isnt enough for lunch sweetie
>>
>>36720414
i eat shit tons of bread...
>>
>>36720407
Drink a lot of water. Anytime you eat a meal drink a lot of water with it. anytime you feel a bit peckish, drink some fucking water.
>>
Read the sticky and don't post again until then
>>
>>36720602
He said he's hungry, not thirsty retard.
>>
>>36720538
eat less bread, and more stuff that's not just carbs.
>>
>>36720538
B8 abandon thread
>>
>>36720407
>Smells like b8 but i'll sagepost

Start eating less carbs, I used to be in the same place as you.

Just make yourself some grilled meat for lunch and always have greek yogurt/cottage cheese in the fridge.
>>
>>36720407
>more protein
>big ass salad of spinach/greens with lunch/dinner
>more veggies
>less breads
>black coffee and water

bread isn't bad but when you're cutting it just isn't worth it. it won't fill you up like a bowl full of greens
>>
See a psychiatrist.
>>
OK here's the absolute most basic tip for you.
Fats satisfy hunger and food cravings much more than carbs. This works even when you compensate for the increased amount of calories in fat.

Everyone knows 1 gram of fat = 9 calories and 1 gram of carbohydrate = 4 calories. But eating 300 calories worth of carbohydrate will have less impact on your hunger (and for a shorter duration) than 300 calories worth of fat. And sucrose (sugar) has roughly half that impact than glucose (starches e.g. bread and pasta).

So you need to cut down your carbohydrate intake and replace it with smaller amounts of fat. If you do this you'll be much less hungry and feel the urge to eat much less often.

Further info: https://youtu.be/moQZd1-BC0Y
https://youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM
>>
>>36720623
The drinking of water sates the desire for food fucking tard
>>
>>36720407
What are you eating
If I need to snack I have pistachios
If I'm goin to have a small meal I'll make a low carb high protons

Refined sugar will always leave you hungry and wanting more
>>
>>36720407
You don't stop hunger, but you can stop over eating, seriously, you're a human being not a coyote, have some will power and self control.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.