[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this guy look so strange? He's not ugly but his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: photo95.jpg (606 KB, 1218x1456) Image search: [Google]
photo95.jpg
606 KB, 1218x1456
Why does this guy look so strange?
He's not ugly but his head and body just don't seem to match.
Are some people not just meant to be big and cut?
>>
you're jelly af but he looks kinda asymetrical in his pecs
>>
>>36720323
I think its just the picture, his torso is blurry but his face is clear, looks almost photoshopped
>>
>>36720323
his neck is too skinny
>>
>>36720323
neck
angle amplifies the strangeness even more
>>
Shitty traps and chest.
>>
>>36720323

How in the shitting pussyfuck does a man get that big and have no traps?

Maybe it's photoshopped cuz no fucking way.

It's like an optical illusion fucking with my mind over here.
>>
Neck too long/skiny and traps not developed enough.

Basically from the neck upwards he looks like he should be 70 kg's but he's got the body of a 100 kg'er
>>
File: 1444443889215.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1444443889215.png
113 KB, 247x274
>>36720323
>tfw you will never have a masc boyfriend to pump his seed in your mouth and bussy
Why even live?
>>
I think all people that have this look are strange looking to be honest. Anyone this big and shredded just looks ridiculous to me. Not that it isn't impressive, it really is, but I see it as more of a freak show sort of thing. Humans are not supposed to look like that.
>>
>>36720354
>>36720355
>>36720362
His lats are flared you idiots. He looks funny because he's blown out on roids and its photoshopped to hell, making him look like a fucking cartoon super hero.
>>
>>36720323
It's because he's a lanklet, made worse by a naturally small head and underdeveloped traps. His neck is too long and skinny.
>>
>>36720371
you cute?
>>
>>36720323
strange as in godlike?
>>
>only one guy itt knows that doing a lat spread causes your lats to essentially disappear

so everyone in here is built like a potato
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.