[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nearly 4 years lifting and I'm still weak and fat. I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 92359023590325.jpg (31 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
92359023590325.jpg
31 KB, 960x634
Nearly 4 years lifting and I'm still weak and fat.

I am so tired from lifting all the time, tired of counting all my macros, tired of pathetic ass results in both strength and body composition. I put all my fucking heart and effort into it, my life revolves around it and yet I still come out looking like shit.
Failed this shit like everything else in my life. Most days I just feel like going to sleep and never waking up.
>>
>>36719250
Fix your fucking diet and go vegan m8
>>
>>36719269
fuck that just do stroids senpai
>>
Ill take a pic of my current body to show you guys what im talking about, just give me a few minutes.
>>
File: Photo on 10-04-2016 at 1.58 pm.jpg (204 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-04-2016 at 1.58 pm.jpg
204 KB, 1280x853
ok here u go

heres 4 years lifting

"main" lifts

100kg 3x5 bench
70kg 3x5 ohp
100kg 3x5 squat
no deadlifts

I've tried full body, upper/lower, 5 day bro split, PPL. I've looked like shit on every single one of those routines. Not sure what the fucking point is in trying anymore.

I am 5'7 88kg or so. I probably need to be about 70kg don't i? How the fuck can I get 18kg off when I can barely cut off 1kg without feeling like shit all the time.
>>
>>36719444
how the fuck have you been lifting for 4 years? i would kill myself

your legs look good but maybe you're low test or something, don't mean to be a dick but how did you not catch this in the first 6 months
>>
>>36719444

try going for a run you piglet
>>
>>36719444

What the fuck kind of routine are you running?
>>
>>36719444

looks like you got a small dick on top of it kek
>>
>>36719250
Post pics of body for evaluation. No homo, of course.
>>
>>36719467
i said that already

over the last 4 years ive tried all the routines, ive looked like shit on every single one of them and had terrible progress on every single one of them.

How can I go about checking for non existent test?
>>
>>36719484
go to a doctor maybe idk
>>
>>36719444
>4 YEARS OF STARTING STRENGTH

Okay I'm sorry.

Time for steroids senpai.
>>
>>36719472
yeh only a little bit over 5 inches erect

my genetics are clearly atrocious, why live desu?
>>
>>36719484

CARDIO
A
R
D
I
O
>>
>>36719497
nah, i did full body for first 6 months, been running other shit for the other 3.5 years, like upper/lowers, brosplits, PPLs, etc. None have worked or done anything. Nothing has. There's not a single routine anyone on here could recommend me that would change anything, because ive done them all.

Should I just maybe starve myself down to a fresh base and start again?
>>
>>36719526

How much do you run per week piglet?
>>
>>36719444
Bro you need get on a strength program and add accessories. Those programs are a fucking joke. Btw senpai you should cut you will probably see your progress.
>>
>>36719546

I can barely run at 90kg, and running would just make me even weaker man....you think running will some how fix my strength? it'll just make it worse and my LIFTING results will be worse if I get weaker in the gym.

I don't see why me running would make anything better at all.

My point is that im fat + weak. Running wouldn't improve that situation besides making me less fat and even weaker...turning me quickly into a skinnyfat most likely.
>>
>>36719587
it's not for your strength it's for you to lose some fucking weight youre belly button is collapsed for fucks sake
>>
>>36719551
I'd normally say that too, except his lifts are still shit and he's got absolutely no chest. I doubt he has anything to cut, unless chest is just his only problem area (doubtful)

Option 1)
Get your bloodwork done. You are probably low test, but even if it's low, unless you have literally 80-year-old man levels of testosterone, you might still not be put on TRT.

Option 2)
DNP down to 14% bf then cycle test or give up on lifting.

Or you can keep going natty and enjoy it for what it is, as long as you don't mind not getting results.

Regardless of what you do, you should probably cut. Your lifts will go down, don't expect to come out of it ripped, but at least you'll be in better shape than you are now.
>>
do you drink a lot of alcohol OP?
>>
>>36719587

your legs and arms are decent size. so if you started running you might look decent instead of a flabby low-test dyel
>>
>>36719587

Take it from somebody who's been fatter and weaker than you - when you're neither lean nor strong, you can drop a fair bit of weight with little or no loss of strength.
>>
>>36719444
>no deadlifts
There's your problem.
DAILY REMINDER DO YOUR FUCKING DEADLIFTS.
>>
Eat less.

Fat comes from eating too much.
Muscle comes from exercise.
>>
>>36719444
Stop doing 3x5. Go to the gym 4 days a week. Do 3 movements each day. Do at least 50 total reps of each one.

And lose some fucking weight. You wouldn't look so terrible if were leaner.
>>
>>36719608
I dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs. Ive had a few sips of beer when I was 12 or so and spat it out and haven't wanted any since.

I am 28 years old now btw, start lifting at 24. I was skinnyfat at 24, and bout 65kg. I am 88-90kg atm.

Ive been asthmatic all my life, could the asthma medication over the years have fucked me up some how?
>>
>>36719627
jason blaha....
>>
>>36719444
how have you not progressed more on your lifts after 4 years? do you just never even attempt to increase weight or do you try and then fail when you do?

really boggles my mind you're only doing 2pl8 squat after 4 years when most people can probably hit that in like 6 months. i guess your ohp and bench are okay but still, only for like 1-1.5 years, not 4....
>>
>>36719606
Agreed. Doe OP be honest have you actually gone hard at the gym? Counting macros? Nigger you said you can't even lose 1kg without feeling like shit. >>36719250
>>36719606
>>
>>36719516
This

And go to a doctor and get your test levels checked.

Have you been sleeping properly? Are you stressed out? Feeling depressed ?
>>
i dont think op is giving us the whole story
>>
>>36719670
I haven't had a single session where I haven't tried increasing weight. I literally attempt lifting more every time I goto the gym. Ive NEVER went into the gym with the mindset of maintenance, literally not once.

It's all down to me trying and failing once I get to a certain point on a lift, trying and failing, over and over. Eating more doesn't help, it just makes me fatter.

Do you think it would be a good idea if I just basically do an extreme cut down to 65kg or so, let myself loose all my current shitty strength, and start back on a clean slate?
>>
>>36719587
You are a fucking retard and you deserve every failure that comes your way.
>>
>>36719250
Bad genetics general?
Lifting for 6 months now.
>>
>>36719444
Hey man you look fine, honestly, but if you cut a little you would look great, your definitely not fat, don't listen to these assholes
>>
>>36719731
whats up with your left shoulder
>>
>>36719702
>Agreed. Doe OP be honest have you actually gone hard at the gym?

Yes. I leave tired and sore and exhausted every-time, smelling like shit and sweating. I wouldn't be here trying to figure out whats worse if I knew I was being a shit cunt not trying. The fact is I feel like such a failure because of the fact I am putting in 110% and Im still failing, THATS what makes me depressed. I wouldn't give a fuck if I knew deep down i wasn't actually trying. The fact is I am and the results dont happen, it makes me FUCKING angry at the cards ive been dealt in life.

>>36719710
I sleep 8-10 hours a night, depressed pretty much all the time because of how shit results are in anything I do in life.
>>
>>36719750
probably scoliosis or some shit idk
>>
>>36719758
Kek you didn't answer my counting macros question. Alright op it's still surprising your lifts haven't gone up. You should go see a doctor. Btw try 5/3/1 and stick to it you fucking nigger.
>>
>>36719444
I was a delusional slob like you too...

So I started a Deca+Test cycle and in 12weeks got more strength and muscular gains than I did in the entire 4 years of lifting...

Just hop on the juice, after awhile its not even that weirs to stay a needle into your ass twice a week
>>
>>36719444
Go on a cut for awhile bro I bet you wouldn't look bad but you need to loose fat
>>
>>36719721
i find it really hard to believe you're actually trying then, and just lying to yourself thinking you cant do more rather than going for that last rep. stalling at 2pl8 squat doesnt seem unreasonable i guess, but stalling there for longer than a few weeks is pretty ridiculous.years? insane.

have you tried going to a doctor and seeing if there's actually something wrong with you? because if there isn't then i'm afraid to say you're either not eating enough or not trying hard enough because that's literally all there is to it.
>>
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/non-responders
>>
>>36719721
OP be honest
Nobody is perfect, what you've said in this thread is that you have a great diet, train multiple times a week and always give 100% in the gym, yet your body is >>36719444, after 4 years you should be aesthetic as fuck
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.