[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of preworkout supplement do you guys use? Do we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1458385499464.png (248 KB, 594x411) Image search: [Google]
1458385499464.png
248 KB, 594x411
What kind of preworkout supplement do you guys use?

Do we have any good shills on right now who can inform me of the best products available on the market?
>>
Kaizen preworkout

> cheapest at the store @ $30
> got all that amino acid shit
> got creatine
> got caffiene
> makes me feel like woo
>>
smarties.

>pure dextrose
>>
Ive tried
>c4
>assault
>5150
>condense
I take condense rn and its pretty good. 5150 was good too. Both give rlly good pumps.
>>
OP here, forgot to mention I've used N.O. Explode since the dawn of time and it's pretty good but I want to try something new
>>
I'm tempted to just buy whatever the guy at the store tells me to get
>>
>>36714128
>What kind of preworkout supplement do you guys use?
5000mg of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, and a 24-ounce can of Rockstar. If that doesn't get you going, fuel you through your entire workout, and MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING GOD while you're doing it, then you must be on Deaths' Door.

Oh, one side effect from it: You'll get HORNY AS FUCK from it.
>>
>>36714128
Double shot of espresso
>>
the only good pre workout is caffeine
>>
>>36714396
You have to try this: >>36714364
>>
>>36714396
buy 1,3dmaa and take like 30-50mg after your cup of coffee and you're set. dont fall for the pre made PWO scam
>>
>>36714430
why tyrosine when there's other things like arginine or beta alanine
>>
Mr Hyde is da bes.
>>
>>36714495
>he doesn't know what tyrosine does
DYEG? (Do You Even Google)
>>
>>36714541
sure it's good and all but it doesn't serve the same purpose as arginine
>>
>>36714562
>apples and oranges
You're not convincing me you know what tyrosine does, only that you can parrot what other people say about arginine.
>>
>>36714128
BuffOut
>>
>>36714128
Albuterol is the perfect pre workout.
>>
>>36714515
This
But if you're new to supps do not try it
400+ mg of caffeine at once is intense
>>
>>36714562
I challenge you to TRY taking n-acetyl-tyrosine and caffeine as a pre-workout.
>>
>>36714753
i'll go to the fuckin store right now breh

watch me bitch ill buy that product right now nigga
>>
>>36714495
None of those do the same shit though.
>>
>>36714923
that's why i think you'd take all of them optimally
>>
Right now I take a scoop of C4, when I'm finished with my tub, I'm going to try The Curse. I've heard good things about it, plus the price for a 50 serving tub is really good.
>>
Coffee. Caffeine pills work fine. I used to use C4 (blue raspberry a best), but the only difference it seemed to give me versus coffee was a bit of a short-lived itchy sensation.
>>
I take creatine in the morning. Coffee just before I work out in the evening (only drink caffeine before gym so my tolerance is still there).
How do you guys take creatine and caffeine at the same time? They cancel each other out?
>>
Optimum Nutrition Pre
It works for me, but I only take it about once a week
>>
Trying Neon Sport Volt next will probably be Iron Pump.
Cheap and creatine free.
>>
>taking mystical gypsy voodoo magic powder

do you also eat your personal trainer's cum because it's full of BCAA and protein?
>>
File: 1459466849853.gif (1 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1459466849853.gif
1 MB, 300x252
>>36714804
>>
>>36714804
i went to the store and bought tyrosine senpa, i'm drinking it rn

>>36715685
if you want it to work and you believe it works it starts to work
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.