[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of love handles? In two months? Is it even possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 458x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 458x729
How to get rid of love handles? In two months? Is it even possible with body weight workouts?
>>
Of course you can do it with bodyweight workouts retard. You just also need to adjust your diet and do cardio as well if you want the best results in two months
>>
>>36712300
Yes.. Tilt tuck and tighten..get the insanity workout and do that 5 times a week and you'll get it.
>>
>>36712300
Burn more calories than you consume. How fast depends on how fat you are and how hard you diet. Consider using yohimbine or clen to mobilize the fat in your love handles if it's particularly stubborn.

Learn to do research, and quit being fat.
>>
>>36712340
I eat 200 cals a day
I weigh 130 lbs and super short

What kind of work outs could I do? I'm willing to do anything I possibly can

Thanks in advance
>>
bump please
>>
>>36712444
you fat fuck read the sticky
>>
>>36712695
I have
A few times..
>>
Yes????
>>
>>36712767
What about arm flabs?
>>
>>36712704
You stupid nigger do you know how to read? Weightloss isn't about exercising and there is no spot reduction.
>8 the b8
>>
FOUR SCOOPS
A DAY
MINIMUM
>>
High protein diet with a calorie deficit, 2 hours walking everyday.

Stick to that for 8 weeks and you'll lose 2% bodyfat every week.
>>
>>36712828
I thought so too until I saw my 116 lbs friends arms and they were flabby af

She is super skinny
>>
>>36712803
Eat less do more
>>
>>36712856
>2% a week
I think you meant 2# a week
>>
>>36712444
>You just also need to adjust your diet and do cardio as well if you want the best results in two months
YOu only eat 200 calories a day?????
>>
>>36712924
Nah more.

1. High protein diet = High T.E.F (thermic effect of food) Protein has a T.E.F of 25-35%, which means 25-35% of calories in every gram of protein you consume is burnt off in the digestion process

2. 2 hours walking every day will equate to AT LEAST 600 calories being burnt everyday

3. Calorie deficit = This is common sense

The above 3 combined will equal too a shit load of fat loss in 8 weeks. Shit, I gave my brother this dieting method and he lost 60 pounds in the first 12 weeks.
>>
>>36712944
Yes
It's been going good, I don't even get hungry much
Sometimes I do fruits week (did it twice), id only eat fruits and under 200 cals. It actually feels great and my skin felt good too

Tho I'm not sure what workouts to do considering I don't having lifting equipments and can only do body weight workouts but fit makes them look stupid like they won't do anything other than exhaust you
>>
>>36712987
I walk three hours
I don't think it's 600 calories my phone says 200 something
>>
File: image.jpg (728 KB, 752x3552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728 KB, 752x3552
can someone not bully me but actually tell me if these work?
>>
>>36713118
no, they don't

read the sticky
>>
>>36712300
honestly, why don't you just try and see? asking me or anyone else, isn't gonna change the outcome, trying and seeing for your self is literally the only actual answer you can get. and if you're thinking "if they say i cant do it, i might as well not" then honestly, don't even try
>>
>>36712444
>I eat 200 cals a day

Not possible. You'd be dead bruh.
>>
>>36713118
Startbodyweight.com
>>
>>36712444
Troll harder
>>
>>36713118

The two most important things in regard to fitness are progress overload and consistency. Even if you perform this routine a few times a week, it'll only take you so far since it offers no means of progression.

Do this instead:

Warmup with dynamic stretches
Planks (regular, side, reverse, hollow hold)
Support hold on parallel bars
Handstand work

Pullups (negatives if you're not strong enough)
Dips OR pike pushups

L-sits (great for core + depression strength)
Pistol squat progression

Inverted rows (essential for mid-back strength)
Pushups

Work within a rep range of 5-10. Do this 3 times a week.
>>
>>36713118
Yeah they do but I think you would have best results doing weight lifting workouts as well.
>>
>>36712944
>>36715074
Well is not hard to do it from time to time, I've done this before, literally 1 salmon can plus a glass of milk.
The hard part is to do it several days in a row
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.