[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women always fucking ill? They've always got a headache
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
Why are women always fucking ill? They've always got a headache or think they are coming down with something or got a bad back or period pains and blahblahblah.

Man says he doesn't feel right

> lmao man flu lol look everyone. Why can't he man up?
>>
>>36712291
Patriarchal oppression tends to do that to people fucker
>>
Stop complaining like a woman you fag.
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome
>>
>>36712291
They are weak and that is why we are stronger from them so we can take care of them
>>
Testosterone gives stronger immune systems. Women lack testosterone.
>>
>>36712296
You just made that shit up.
>>
>>36712291
My experience is that men deal a lot worse with illnesses and pain than women. I know many guys who somehow think they deserve some kind of bravery medal for having a cold. Really annoying.
>>
>>36712335
No women are actually weaker. Testosterone boosts everything in men, 9/10 scientists know this to be true. I saw it on Dr. Oz brah
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>36712335

Hes not wrong. Your immune system builds muscle actually so having more muscle means your immune system is stronger.

Test is kind of a threshold for muscle so ehhh he had a cool point.
>>
>>36712291
From am evolutionary point of view, this is the selection shadow at work. Women get away with carrying more bad genes because it's easier for them to pass their genes on (at least so far in history). If you're a man, but you carry a gene that made you have headaches every morning, you'd lose in the competition to find mates, and have your genes culled.
>>
>>36712345
Anna go back to making shitty games no one will play and sleeping with games writers for a decent review of it.
>>
I generally find women get a headache when I try to fuck them. Maybe you should stop coming on to women so they won't feel sick

>>36712373
>Your immune system builds muscle
>>
>>36712364
I wouldn't trust a Australian doctor if I were you.
>>
>>36712345
We know that isn't true.

I'll give examples:
>Jordan and his flu games
No woman would do that
>dave grohl and his broken leg
No woman would do that
>soldiers on the battlefield fighting after getting shot
If a woman does that it's because they were trained by a man
>>
>>36712291
I think its because they usually have it easier then men. Growing up when they got hurt they were coddled. When guys got hurt they were told to suck it up

It creates a tendency in women to be cared for whenever they don't feel 100 percent. We placate that though. We like feeling like the stronger one because we are then allowed to cum in them.
>>
>>36712296
Complete opposite
Testosterone makes men more susceptible to disease
>>
>>36712948
Since when is Dr oz Australian
>>
>>36712364
>saw it on Dr. Oz

now i know it's b8
>>
>tfw wait far longer than reasonable before heading to a doctor when something is wrong

Seems like most men I know are like this.
>>
File: 1459035888514.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459035888514.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>36712442
>gene that makes you have headaches every morning
>>
>>36712291
In my experience, women love to play tough and never admit they're hurt. Which is kind of idiotic also, but hey.

Yurofag here, though.
>>
>>36712291
Not fit related
>>
>>36712291
Men block out pain (most feelings actually) when focused.

Women can't do that, on top of generally being hyper sensitive they are also especially vulnerable to hormonal changes, which happens several times during their cycles.

Plus often they're whiny entitled bitches
>>
File: 1456807433110.jpg (98 KB, 636x848) Image search: [Google]
1456807433110.jpg
98 KB, 636x848
>feel like coming down with the flu
>turns out it was pneumonia that helped develop asthma and two middle ear infections
>mfw an entire week of untreated pneumonia
should have known something was up when there was blood in my mucus
>>
>>36712291
Lower pain tolerance. The idea that women have a higher pain tolerance is incorrect. They get a huge surge of hormones during childbirth to make it bearable, but other than that, women typically have a lower pain tolerance.
>>
>>36713089
i mean alcoholism perhaps? hangovers and such. sounds legit bro.
>>
>>36712294
>Munchausen syndrome is more common in men
>>
>>36712345
I've actually never excperienced that. But it happens all the time with the women in my life. Especually the younger ones
>>
>>36712294
This.

Or the more general somatic symptom disorder.

Mental disease gotta express itself one way or the other.
>>
>dinner at roadhouse with friends
>feel sick after eating
>tell them I am going to that bathroom and am going to puke
>calmly walk into bathroom and puke in toilet
>my whole days worth of food is gone in seconds
>clean myself up
>feel right as rain and continue festivities
>>
>>36712291
Maybe because they're "more in touch with their feelings"
>>
>headache

Well allow me to fuck your brains out
>lol
>>
>>36713859
lmao
>>
>>36713859
Trying this with my gf next time she says that.

Ill be sleeping alone for a while
>>
>>36713929
xD
>>
>>36713859

>>36714288

LOL
>>
>>36712291
Well my mom has lupus and my sister has cidp so thay explains that.
>>
File: 20195.jpg (70 KB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
20195.jpg
70 KB, 416x600
Bitches ain't fit.

I can't remember when I last even had a flu and can't help feeling smug when my non-fit friends complain about being ill.
>>
i work with 75% women

it's an absolute joke how often they go to the doctors

for the guys it's literally been years since we last had to go to a doctor

but for females apparently it's a monthly thing
>>
>>36714878
I'm a woman and never go to the doctor ever, I now work at an all-women company and am also amazed by this. My boss goes to the doctor every week, and the chiropractor, and some alternative natural healer. She's always talking about some new health-related thing and judging what the rest of us eat. But she smokes! She's gluten-free and judges me when I eat gluten.

My manager has some kind of back issue but eats really well and has a home gym, and also goes to the chiropractor a lot. And one of my coworkers eats crap, once told me she eats less than 1000 calories a day [I've seen her drink coffee more calorie dense than that], and has so many allergy problems she's basically dying all the time. She also "walks for exercise"

The only person at work I really relate to is a girl who does pole dancing and is really into fitness. She has amazing arms.
Oh, and my manager's dog, who is great and comes to work every day.
>>
>>36716351
That said, when I do get sick, which is once or twice a year, I go down hard. For some reason my body doesn't get symptoms like vomiting or stomach ailments, the only kind of sickness I ever get is where I get a really high fever for two days and feel like I'm dying.
>>
stop being a bitch
>>
>>36716351
>I'm not like the other girls
Typical.
>>
>>36712345
In my experience this is more of a generation thing, when my parents get a cold they both act like they're on their final weeks of AIDS or something. On the other hand when I dislocated my shoulder at wrestling my dad said 'lol u pussy ur going to school tomorrow little fag'. Neither me nor my brother have had a sick day off ever since I got my first job.

Fuckin babyboomers
>>
I agree that a lot of chicks are dramatic about little things but I will have to say period cramps and uterine pain is pretty awful. Feels like someone is carving your insides with a knife
>>
>>36717330
>mfw all women say this

>"im not like all these other girls, anon. I like hanging out with guys because girls are bitchy/mean/annoying etc."
>>
>>36719075

i hate women but you sound like a fucking whiner
>>
>>36712291
It's just excuses mainly.
Did you ever work a minimum wage job like Mcdonalds or groceries? Remember how the teenagers seemed to be sick all the time and skip at least 1 shift a week?
Also don't listen to >>36712296
testosterone weakens the immune system because if it doesn't the body just attacks the kills it.
>>
woemen are in their natural habitat when they are woeful otherwise they wouldnt be woemen but men in general are so hot
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.