[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a V line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cut.jpg (195 KB, 1062x1600) Image search: [Google]
cut.jpg
195 KB, 1062x1600
How do I get that v line everyone wants? Is it lower obliques? Some type of abdominal workout? Is mostly genetic? Thanks m8's
>>
>>36711799
its 95% how your abs sit with regards to your hips, if you have wide hips, sorry. Having said that, "lower" ab (if you subscribe to the meme)/oblique exercises will help bring it out. Hanging leg raises and twisting leg raises helped define mine a bit more, but as I said, if you dont somewhat have them naturally, youll never have the V line like pic related
>>
>>36711799
90% genetics, there are skinnyfat people that have it and ripped people with 6pack abs that don't have it
>>
C U T
U
T
>>
>>36711799

Fucking idiot, it's in the name (V-line). You have to fuck nothing but virgins; anything else you've crossed the line to never getting it.
>>
>>36711799
Girl here. Anyone have sauce on that alpha? I need to go flick my bean to him lol
>>
>>36714034
Strong bait faggot.

>jeff pls go
>>
>>36714049
Jeff who?
>>
>>36714034

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Reverse+Google+Image+You+Daft+Cunt%2C+m8.
>>
>>36714055
Jeff's just his nickname, search Aziz Shaversian for his real pics.
>>
>>36714055
Jeff Seid. King of /fit/
>>
>>36714088
Thanks! Gonna go flick the bean. I'll post pics if the thread is still up when I'm done lusting over this alpha.
>>
>>36711799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

skip to 1:10
>>
>>36711836
Yep I'm a skinny fat guy with a v taper. I'm probably about 17-18% right now but I still had the v shape when I was like 25%. Besides my height and hair the v taper insertion is probably the only other solid physical genetics I inherited. Btw I'm not complaining.
>>
File: Gray319.png (98 KB, 526x677) Image search: [Google]
Gray319.png
98 KB, 526x677
>>36711799
The V (aka the Adonis Belt, Apollo's belt, Hercules' girdle, or my favorite "Aphrodite's saddle") is formed by the iliac crest (the outer rim of the hip) and the inguinal ligament (a band that runs runs from the hip to the groin).

To have a visible V you need low body fat, tight skin, and a bit of anatomical-luck.
>>
>>36714465
you can push that ligament out with exercises apparently

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126249293&pagenumber=1

have a look at the OP as well as post #4 and #9 in the above thread.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
>>36714034
>flick my bean
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.