[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
body positive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cringe.jpg (559 KB, 1864x1940) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
559 KB, 1864x1940
What are your thoughts on this?
Why is America going away from health and fitness and glorifying fat like it's healthy or attractive? It's depressing
>>
If you want to see who people glorify as far as looks, just look at who they jack off too. Same with women and those trashy romance novels. They still have ripped as fuck guys on them.
>>
Because not everyone can work out or eat proper so instead feeling bad about they are learning to accept it and love themselves the way they are. It took me a long time to learn good eating habits but some work days I still eat bad when putting 12-16 hour shifts.
>>
We're a culture that celebrates mediocrity

/thread
>>
>>36709350
They're not glorifying fat like it's healthy or attractive, they're just really insecure about themselves and are trying the very old strategy of convincing others of a lie so that they will then convince you of that lie, so that maybe you won't feel as bad as you currently do.

They are lazy and that's how they got into their current situation, and telling lies on the internet is a lot easier than actually fixing themselves up, so that's what they do.

No one actually finds bottom pic beautiful. Even the ones who have that for a fetish know it's hideous.
>>
>>36709350
“You know, that might be the answer – to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That’s a trick that never seems to fail.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22
>>
>>36709350
because ppl who try to get fit are Idiots. had a girl in my class who thought if she just went to the gym everyday and went on the treadmill for 20mins she would lose weight. while still eating her shitty diet
I told her to cut out the sugar and minimize the carbs and start counting calories.her excuse was that doesn't work for "females"

2months later and she's only lost 2lbs lmao
>>
>>36709350
The comment about how they'd sound like gears grinding against each other during sex was pretty clever though
>>
>>36709350
If they are so proud of their curves, then why do they hate themselves?

Checkmate fatties
>>
Humans are defined by our ability to change our environment to suit us. We've done this with tools, farming etc for thousands of years.
Humans are social animals, so trying to manage the unnatural environment created by other humans is also a part of our makeup.
We think denying reality and nature is a ridiculous thing, but also live in a world that is increasingly unnatural and man-made.
Because of this, there comes a point where it's easier to begin changing the environment than it is to change yourself.
>>
>implying fat isn't attractive
>>
>>36709475
>Because not everyone can work out or eat proper so instead feeling bad about they are learning to accept it and love themselves the way they are

Get a load of this idiot.
>>
>>36709971
top kek m8
>>
File: 1388901191104.jpg (13 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1388901191104.jpg
13 KB, 160x160
>>36709350
>What are your thoughts on this?
first day on /fit/?
>>
The fatties have time to be on Facebook so are more able to post their bullshit. Most people who are trying to make something of themselves avoid that shit like the plague, especially commenting on public pages. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion fattie
>>
>>36710080
huh?
every normie /fit/ person I know is on instagram/snapchat posting their meals and wannabe greg plitt motivational quotes about their one hour workouts being s0 hard
>>
>>36709350
>life is short, don't go to the gym.

When will fatties understand that some people actually really enjoy going to the gym. You're not going to get the physiques pictured if you hate going to the gym. Not everyone enjoys sitting on their arse all day, eating Oreos; that's not what I'd call "living."
>>
>>36710409
There's a difference between people's daily narcissism (Instagram) and spending all your day commenting on shitty public Facebook posts; one takes a few minutes, the other one usually involves hours of languorous behaviour.
>>
>>36709614

>there comes a point where it's easier to begin changing the environment than it is to change yourself.

Holy fuck this is deep and true at the same time.
>>
>>36709971
i think he means most people are too stupid for it anon

check your privs before posting
not everyone is smart
>>
>>36711420
>too stupid to take a walk and eat exclusively whole-foods
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.