[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me what should i do about my body, i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
Can someone tell me what should i do about my body, i'm pretty healthy but not satisfied, and how long will it take me to get in good shape and lose fat
>>
sell your body on a street corner, all that asspounding will get you fit in no time
>>
i would fuck the shit out of you
no homo
>>
>>36709143
>>36709144
Nah mates, i'm heterosexual
just asking for some advice
>>
>>36709152
READ THE STICKY
>>
dayum

whats your ass like bby gurl?
>>
>>36709132
read the sticky
>>
Go back to /pol/ Milo.
>>
>>36709212

>that autistic ass-blasted redditor that shows up in every thread to mention /pol/

They must've really struck a nerve lmao
>>
>>36709132
faggot
>>
>>36709230
I said it because he looks like Milo Yannalopolis (sp?) you dumb shit. Not because he said anything politically inflammatory. You didn't understand what I was saying so you just immediately went to some comfortable place for yourself. Simple minded AF.
>>
>>36709152
i hear the sticky has some relevant info
>>
Would penetrate your sweet twink ass
>>
>>36709132
Sit on my face!
>>
Kill yourself

Make your choice
>>
>>36709132
Keep tracks of calories.
I really wish I could say more and give you a trick, or any shit like that but the real and only way to do it is to just consume less calories than you burn, you can work out if you want but is not necessary for weight loss. I the most DYEL in the whole board, I'm not even doing cardio and I've become mr. skeltal by just doing that. count calories and don't starve yourself, better have 6 tiny meals a day than 1 huge one. I learned that the hard way.
>>
>>36709132
Listen really really, get gym membership, watch a few yt vids from humble lifters and play around with the weight before worrying about a diet
>>
>>36709334
Pics
>>
>>36709334
>>36709339
Thanks, guess you guys are the only ones not gay here
>>
>>36709349

post boi pucci
>>
>>36709349
We see dozens of idiots like you who ask the same question every single day. "Hey guys, how do I lose weight?". Usually they weigh 300+ lbs, so I'll give you credit for at least having the decency to not be morbidly obese.

You don't deserve a real response. I don't understand people who bother giving you one. You have access to an unlimited wealth of information on the subject at the tips of your fingers as we speak. The advice of a bunch of mongoloids on 4chan is worthless by comparison.

Kys
>>
>>36709386
i understand you, but i thought this might be the only place to share stuff like this, cause you know, can't post stuff like this on facebook haha
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 384x384
>>36709132
>>
>>36709400
fag
>>
>>36709132
I want to fuck the shit outta you <3
boipussy so yum
>>
>>36709421
Thanks,but im heterosexual, sorry
>>
>>36709414
damn, we do look alike
>>
>>36709428
fag
>>
>>36709400
Now I feel bad for being a dick to you. Sorry.

Counting calories really is the name of the game. Calculate your TDEE and eat at a deficit. Black coffee is the best tip I have, it murders hunger and only has like two calories a cup. And you should probably learn to enjoy vegetables if you don't already. Best of luck.
>>
>>36709420
>>36709241
>>36709190
>>36709444
Sorry people, but insults like this don't work on me, cause you know, last time i checked im not gay
>>
>>36709454
No worries, thanks man, this helps a lot, best of luck to you also.
>>
>>36709455

post pic of asshole and i will give you a routine
>>
>>36709455
fag
>>
>>36709474
No need to, got some actuall advice from some good people from this board
>>
>>36709482

Do the honey test
>>
>>36709482
Answer me. What made you not read the sticky?
>>
>>36709525
i'm new to this board, didn't know the sticky had any legit help...
>>
>>36709349
Actually I'm gay but you're welcome

>>36709348
not feeling pretty enough today, sorry
>>
>>36709537
THIS LINK COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:

- Proven, effective exercise routines
- Diet
- How to lose weight
- How to gain weight
- Supplements

CLICK AND READ THIS BEFORE STARTING A THREAD ABOUT THESE TOPICS

Why dont you check it out then?
>>
>>36709525
Not enough brain power to read that many letters.
>>
>its a sticky for a reason, kys
>>
>>36709549
oh, it's okay if you're gay, but don't act like a thirsty sissy faggot like some gays do, thanks for the help anyway
>>
>>36709559
My mistake, i won't start a thread about those topics again, will check the sticky

>>36709579
Nope, just too lazy to read that much
>>
>>36709612
>My mistake, i won't start a thread about those topics again, will check the sticky
If we didn't have the sticky we would be seeing hundreds of threads like this one everyday, most people are smart enough to at least check it out, and if skeptical, check its facts.

>Nope, just too lazy to read that much
And this is the reason you won't have the discipline to get /fit/.
>>
>>36709633
As i said im new to this, so my mistake again,
i'm healthy for my weight and height, i just want to look good
>>
>>36709455
Why are you so defensive faggot?
>>
how big is your dick?
>>
>>36709132
You look like a woman.
Try lifting sometime, faggot.
>>
STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD YOU FUCKS
>>
>>36709132
Why do gay guys always pull their shirts up behind their neck like this instead of just fucking taking them off? Gay guys always do this and I don't understand it
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.