[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we try to summon heightfaceframe guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 20160307_173216.jpg (1 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160307_173216.jpg
1 MB, 4128x2322
ITT we try to summon heightfaceframe guy
>>
I mean, he's right.

The only thing I'd fault him for is neglecting to mention hair. Bald men are losers.
>>
love that guy
>>
>>36708395
Yup, only delusional people argue with him because they're desperate to bet on lifting curing all their problems.

Probably the same group of people who think huge legs are attractive to women.
>>
>one guy tries to teach a horde of deluded idiots something
>becomes a meme
it's like walking into a church and presenting valid reasons why there is no God
>>
literally who
>>
Who is this guy? I haven't been on fit for the past 6 or so months.
>>
>>36708409
Quit sucking his dick you submissive faggot.
>>
File: nice_get_brah.jpg (86 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
nice_get_brah.jpg
86 KB, 620x465
>>36708444

check'd 'n' rekt
>>
>>36708460
>implying ANY of that is wrong

This is what gymcels actually believe.

You think Chad gives a FUCK about lifting?

Lmfao. Sure, MAYBE once a MONTH he'll go in and do some BICEP CURLS and CHEST FLYES, but if you think that Chad is in the gym doing some autistic routine with the most retarded gymcel exercises in it, then you're reddit-tier bluepilled.

Chad puts in next to NO EFFORT and yet his body looks INFINITELY BETTER than yours, because of his FRAME and HEIGHT. That's not even going into the fact that FACE is the most important thing, which obviously is unaffected by lifting.

"I don't like you because you aren't muscular enough" said LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. The things that make a body beautiful are HEIGHT and FRAME. High bodyfat will make you look worse, but that's only because it hides a good face and a good frame. MUSCLES don't mean SHIT, the MOST IMPORTANT BODY FACTOR ASIDE FROM HEIGHT is the V-taper, and guess what? That's COMPLETELY DETERMINED BY SKELETAL FRAME. Keep coping though, gymcel. I'm sure that "shy qt" you know you lift for will be reeealllly impressed when you tell them about breaking your PR on the deadlift.

Lmao at your life.
>>
>>36708501
Booooring
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
HEIGHTFACEFRAMEFAG BTFO
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (68 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
68 KB, 793x432
>>36708532
For fuck's sake, here we go again...

The things that ACTUALLY determine attraction WILL ALWAYS BE GENETIC. That's it. It's literally that simple. Read on for the specifics, but that's really all you need to know.

It makes sense - evolution works by whoever passes on the best GENES. Your GENETICS are what matter. Not your accomplishments, not your gymcelling, not your carefully preserved physique - your GENETICS.

Look at pic related. Take a good, hard look at the guy on the left. He uses STRONG STEROIDS, pumps iron for HOURS on end EVERY week, and eats nothing but BROCCOLI and CHICKEN. Then, look at the guy on the right. He has NEVER TOUCHED A WEIGHT IN HIS LIFE, yet he He FUCKING OWNS AND DESTROYS THE GUY ON THE LEFT.

Why?

Because it's HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME that matter. The guy on the right has BROAD SHOULDERS and a SLIM WAIST, two things almost ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY SKELETAL STRUCTURE. You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza.

I get a lot of shit for telling you guys this, but you keep asking the same questions. I'm not going to stop giving you the correct answers.
>>
>>36708543
What the fuck if up with the right guy's hips lol
>>
>>36708543
id go gay for the guy on the left nohomo but id shove my cock into the little twink on the right
>>
>>36708543
>Then, look at the guy on the right. He has NEVER TOUCHED A WEIGHT IN HIS LIFE,
Yes he has. Every man who is aesthetic when naked lifts.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 123x120) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 123x120
>>36708543
>spotted

also didn't you say you were a fat fuck in another thread?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (3 KB, 49x85) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
3 KB, 49x85
>>36708543
left is holding weights you pencil
>>
He is not a single guy, its a pasta already
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.