[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>joined a gym a month ago and ive only been there once. >12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 600x596
>joined a gym a month ago and ive only been there once.
>12 month contract

T-thanks
>>
>>36707259
You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>36707259
Congrats on failing, you failure.
Just go.
>to the gym
>>
>>36707259
>This is IiteraIIy 99 % of the faggots that come to this board

IoI fat unfit veg eating gamer homos
>>
>>36707259
You are in charge of your own fate
>>
just go vegan bro no worries
>>
File: 1452963981826.jpg (152 KB, 468x484) Image search: [Google]
1452963981826.jpg
152 KB, 468x484
>>36707259
SS NOW.
EAT THOSE DUSTY OATS IN THE BACK OF YOUR PANTRY.
THROW AWAY THAT SKIM AND GET SOME WHOLE, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE SOME GAINS.
>>
>>36707259
You're fucking pathetic.

Congrats though being the customer gyms want most, people who pay and never go.

Make sure to sign up for new year too!
>>
>>36707259
I know that feel op ;_; it's just so hard when I'm too lazy to make proper meals. It's not even working out that's the hard part, that's the easy part; it's the meals man, the meals. It just takes too much mental effort for me to go out and buy the fucking ingredients and then also having to make it. Seriously, the gym is the easy part. The meal is what's stopping me from going.

Wbu, op?
>>
>>36707259
I'm sorry that the world wasn't handed to you on a platter. Might as well kill yourself.
>>
How come /fit/ is so hyper-overly-tryhard?
>>
>>36707685
This
>>
>>36707259
Know what you should do? Find a social structure and blame it. Surely this failure cannot be yours alone.
>>
>>36707259

Just go to the gym you lazy fucking faggot
>>
>>36707259
I walk an hour therr and back, as well as uni and internship, just grab your balls and do it
>>
>>36707259

kill yourself faggot
>>
>>36708315
This has never failed me
>>
I haven't been to a traditional gym in a while (all my gym experience comes from schools) do they have showers and changing rooms there, is that a standard?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.