[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good exercises I could do with 15 lbs dumbells?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
What are some good exercises I could do with 15 lbs dumbells?
>>
Be a middle aged white woman?

Legit anon why so light?
>>
lmfao.
seriously cant be this dumb right? ahahahaha
>>
tie both around your dick and pull reps pham
>>
Get a really strong stick, like metal, with handles at the other. Attach the dumbbells on one end and use leverage to create your new weight.
>>
>>36706848
okay OP I got you

what you do is, you take them and put them on the floor. Pick them up, and carry them outside. Go for a walk

Wander around your environment thinking about how your life got to this point. Wonder about all of the missed opportunities.

Eventually, you will come to a river. Jump into the deepest point you can find.

You have two options at this point. Either you will drop the dumbbells in the river and swim away, or you will drown, either way nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>36706862
all i have with me and my gym is closed
>>
>>36706848
Lateral raises.
Rear delt flies.

Wrist curls?
>>
Tonsillectomy skull crushers
>>
File: IMG_20160402_152228.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_152228.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
While we're on the topic, I recently got 40kg dumbbells.
What lifts would bring some thickness to my arms?
So far I've been doing 20kg 5x5 curls and 5x5 press. Should I continue with those?
>>
Behind the back anal vasectomies
>>
Lateral 4th dimensional queer everglade splits
>>
Raises and flyes

These responses are why this board is the worst fitness community on the Internet
>>
Unhygienic moose locks
>>
>>36707079
>5x5 curls.

Don't do that.

Try to go for more volume, especially with the curling. Like 3x12
If you can. It doesn't look like those DBs are adjustable.
>>
Wide gripped Over the shoulder anal cleansers
>>
>>36707143
>It doesn't look like those DBs are adjustable
I just said I was doing 20kg with them. They are 40kg each.
>>
>>36707120
Very limited tho. Probably that and maybe skull crushers?
>>
>>36707166
Well, I'm tired.
>>
Leg curls
>>
>>36706848
Rich Piana's feeder workouts. YouTube it.
>>
>>36706848
give them to a girl so she can get fit
>>
>>36707189
I'll give them to your mother so shes prepared to curl this 15 lb cock of mine.
>>
>>36706848
skullcrushers
>>
>>36707176
Sure, he could also put them in a backpack and do weighted pullups
>>
>>36706848
Put them in your asshole for maximum prostate gains
>>
>>36706848
You could hold them while you run...
...to a fittness warehouse where you can buy some real weights.
>>
>Someone asks a legitimate question
>Children stumble over one another to be the funniest and give absolutely no advice

This is the worst place to visit for anyone who actually wants to see results.

OP, Lat raises and delt flyes
>>
>>36706848
If you use them seperately you can do all kinds of flys, try out curls (21s should be challenging with this weight), triceps extensions or skullcrushers. You can do weighted situps with one or both on your chest. Those are all isolation exercises but you can step your game up by having a rucksack.

Put them in a rucksack and do pullups or dips and high rep squats. You could also try one armed rows with both dumbells in a bag. And when you have a rucksack you can put bottles with water or sand in them in it to increase the resistance
>>
>>36706848
You could practice throwing them in the bin and getting a gym membership.
>>
>>36706848
>Plank rotations with dumbbells
>Jumping lunges
>Bent over rows
>Delt press
>Can do fly variations and also benches. If you're at home, find a surface to lay on while you press them for more range of motion.

Get creative. It's your best shot.
>>
>>36706862
>>36706864
>>36707029
>>36706875

What a bunch of idiots

Check this site: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/WtMale.html

Click on the muscle you want to work, there you can find an extensive list of exercises, scroll until you find dumbbell exercises.
>>
Feeder workouts
>>
>had a 20kg dumbbell kit (4x 1.25kg + 4x 2.5kg + bar weight) ~4 years ago when I was 16
>still managed to make a dumbbell-only PPL routine (mainly based on scooby's intermediate workout) that wasn't bad at all

there's no excuse for making it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.