[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HARK, FOR THIS SHALL BE A THREAD OF BRAIN GAINZZ Quick Story:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: g1.jpg (57 KB, 673x513) Image search: [Google]
g1.jpg
57 KB, 673x513
HARK, FOR THIS SHALL BE A THREAD OF BRAIN GAINZZ

Quick Story: Growing up I had a smart white alpha dad, I developed his sense of humor and wit, however he worked in another county (NOT countRy) and only came home once a week. This left me to live my childhood with my asian mom, who was reserved, and I picked that up.

>Perfect recipe for a class clown.
>Funny and witty, but took after my moms quite and not wanting to offend anyone personna.
>Leading me to be "the clown"
>That whole situation where people will invite me to stuff, but never really "in" a social circle, and nobody ever really comes to my plans I make.

19 now, can talk to people pretty good, however when it comes to women, I'm still an autist. I can make girls laugh and be initially intrigued, but then they see the clown side I guess. I also do not like confrontation.

Started hanging out with rednecks, and they fuck with people all the time. They dont give a shit about anything and wont back down.

>This shit started to rub off on me
>Notice a little bit of manhood in myself.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Any way to mentally become a more dominant person?
Inb4: asking this question on an anime inspired image board filled with manlets, an manlets who lie about being lanklets.
>>
I remember some dude posting about how he hung around niggers and developed that dgaf attitude without becoming a wigger.
I guess the same principle applies here?
>>
File: 1440198002456.jpg (126 KB, 801x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440198002456.jpg
126 KB, 801x1000
OP sounds spooked as fuck
>>
File: gd3.jpg (377 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
gd3.jpg
377 KB, 2048x2048
>>36706725
Haha, what?
>>
File: gd1.jpg (469 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
gd1.jpg
469 KB, 2048x2048
>>36706725
What haha?
>>
W-who's in the OP...
>>
>>36706682
Ya, test it.

Do something that scares you, everyday.

Ask a few girls out, talk to em, get rejected, score a date, both in one day. Learn from mistakes.

Not evryone goes around being a tough guy..not the mark of a man. You've got good character building attributes, now don't be afraid to use them and hone them.
>>
File: 1459780711999.jpg (18 KB, 364x402) Image search: [Google]
1459780711999.jpg
18 KB, 364x402
>>36706730
>>36706744
>OP doesnt know 'bout spooks
>>
>>36706682
Sounds like you're a little faggot who's too afraid to form your own personaliy and allows other peoples' influence to shape your very sense of self. Grow a back bone and do some introspection. Actually think about the kind of person you want to be. Stop blaming other people, fagboy.
>>
>>36706773
>Someone saying something nice on /fit

Thanks man, didnt know my personalty was something to build on!
Appreciate the advice :)
>>
>>36706682
1. Realize everyone is full of shit
2. Read on stuff that interests you, really read not just wiki
3. Relax and be the big fish in your own pond, learning to shut up and learn when you're out of it

Also, if possible, try to get a girl friend. If you can see a woman as something other than a potential fucksleeve, you'll be able to get a woman and not a fucksleeve.
>>
>>36706804
This

What kind of dipshit attributes every aspect of himself to everyone around him and cares so much about it? Stop thinking about retarded things OP
>>
>>36706830
I'm not disagreeing, but what about the whole "dont get a girlfriend" meme? Surely there is some truth?

Most American girls are spoiled anon, are you saying get a girlfriend to learn how to deal with princesses?
>>
>>36706836
The people who are against having girlfriends are gays and virgins
>>
>>36706804
Litterally the whole point of this thread man...
Trying to think about the kind of person I myself want to be, and picking things up from other people isnt bad...
>>36706834
Thats the whole point of this thread, I sorry if I am not as socially gifted as you O wise saige.
>>
Look guys, the whole point of my thread isnt because I hate myself and have no backbone, its because I see something I want to change, and I have noticed that hanging out with people with traits I like seems to be a good thing.
>>
>>36706836
Don't look for a girlfriend. If it happens, it's fine.
The way I did it was just learning to live on my own.
I meant a female friend, if that wasn't clear. That's what I did; I befriended girls whom I had no interest in (read fatsos) and listened to them. Eventually, I had a vague idea of what shit girls do to get near to you; a girl did it, I recognized the signs, and we've been together for three years.
Yes, she hit on me and I'm a beta. I don't give a shit, I'm happy and confident now.
>>
>>36706872
What crazy is I am in the phase of living on my own, and had a girlfriend who hit on me first, it eventually ended. I was, guess what, too comforming and beta like.

Not saying I want to become chad, but I do want to devlop more masculine energy.
>>
File: stop waiting.png (251 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
stop waiting.png
251 KB, 623x465
>>36706682
>>
>>36706905
Haha, fucking kek
>>
>>36706804
literally some of the best advice ever
>>
>>36706806
Ya well the biggest energy depletion scenario a person can do is pretend to be something they are not, shits exhausting.

Feel whats natural and run with it. Be guided by your intuition.
>>
>>36706952
Powerful words anon.
That one hit home T____T
>>
>>36706682
go back to r/happas fagget
>>
>>36706967
>T____T
even doing this ironically warrants your execution
>>
>>36706982
Oh gee, guess I better stop using T___T
Thank you, you have saved my soul from damnation.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.