[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Masturbate daily throughout highschool >even tho decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4071867222_30c94fa202_b.jpg (398 KB, 1013x1024) Image search: [Google]
4071867222_30c94fa202_b.jpg
398 KB, 1013x1024
>Masturbate daily throughout highschool
>even tho decent looking and girls show interest
still have massive anxiety all the time
>never have the balls to do anything due to said anxiety
>10 years later at 25 finally take a break from jerking it once a day. take a good long few weeks of no fap.
>that constant anxiety about going outside and looking people in the face and talking to people finally goes away

holy fuck i literally threw away the best years of my life being a reclusive pussy because i couldnt put 2 and 2 together that jerking it every day causes anxiety. I thought I felt normal. fucks sakes
>>
the shame of being a wanker was causing anxiety to you but you can't undo shame of being a fucking loser so whats the point
>>
>>36704301

Why would anyone have shame about jerking it when all through your life your taught that its normal. Maybe the elite fuck people over by making them think its normal so they have no issue jacking it to their hearts content meanwhile end up feeling like shit all the time as a result
>>
>>36704301
You can start not being a loser

t. 22 year old NEET trying to get life together
>>
>>36704301

>On 4chan on a friday night
>calling other people losers

top kek famm
>>
females lose their life force only once a month and males jerk it multiples times a week that is why males are slowly becoming more beta than females.
>>
>>36704410

chicks masturbate more then dudes they dont lose vital life source aka semen every time they do
>>
>>36704399
People can be social all the time and still be losers. That doesn't really mean much.
>>
>>36704399

>go to bar by yourself

yeah so cool, drinking alcohol alone
>>
Nice bait

7/10 some might fall for it.
>>
>>36704512
> drinking alcohol at all

Hahaha

The people at bars are shit. Besides almost everyone is a hyper SJW case at my university I don't like being around them.
>>
>>36704752

well are there any other ways to meet people by yourself?

making friends after school fucking sucks. and the friends you do know settle down, and never want to go out anymore.
>>
>>36704729

Nice being a faggot, you might actually not think your a faggot, but you are in fact, a faggot.
>>
>>36704244
Breh. Being 30 and successful is way better than 20-whatever and a huge faggot. Enjoy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.