[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather live a average life and live until 78 or live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pian.jpg (60 KB, 866x501) Image search: [Google]
pian.jpg
60 KB, 866x501
Would you rather live a average life and live until 78 or live the Rich Piana 5% lifestyle and live until 55?
>>
>>36700230
how about neither
>>
>>36700230
Live fast and die young.
Once you reach 30y/o your life is literally the same thing until 70.
>>
I'm more than likely going to live to be over 200 years old. that's my goal anyways.
and to still be able to wipe my own ass and walk a normal speed
>>
I'd rather live to an age where I don't cause extended misery to everybody else around me with dementia, then die when I feel I lived enough and it's time to fuck off the mortal coil. I want my friends and family to be sad that I die, not celebrate my death as if I were Scrooge and Hitler concentrate.
>>
>>36700279
>31
>Everything in my life is completely changing nearly every day

Err...I'm not sure if i'm the exception to your rule then.

Prior to 30 my life was the same every day. Get up, go to school, come home, work out, eat and sleep. Weekends I'd go to parties or hang out with friends.

Now it's different nearly every day, I've got a career, cash, I'm buying a house, booking interesting stuff I can afford to do now, getting a new car, sky diving, cycling, and I'm off to Thailand in a few months for a 3 months walkabout because fuck it I can do that now.

I would live a Rich Piana life to 70 if I could, if only to see what its like in the professional juice youtube circuit.
>>
>>36700230

after 55, do I live the 20 years without humanity?
>>
File: vinnning.jpg (985 KB, 1588x1956) Image search: [Google]
vinnning.jpg
985 KB, 1588x1956
>>36700279
kek go talk to the operators in CAG who flourish in their 30's up into their early/mid 40's... they are literally the premiere Special Operations Unit.

Many go on to continue to be in better shape than you will ever be throughout their lives.
>>
>>36700920
Most terrifying man alive.
>>
File: obama [1].jpg (55 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
obama [1].jpg
55 KB, 470x640
>>36700920
>he will never be your dad
>>
>>36700230
Rich doesn't age on humanity's terms, he's gonna outlive us all on one plane or another
>>
I would rather shoot myself than to look like Piana.
>>
>>36700920
>Being this Blaha
>>
>>36700307
aubrey de grey, is that you?
>>
>>36700887
Of course.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.