[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic things you do at the gym >I wear headphones just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451856280256.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451856280256.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Autistic things you do at the gym

>I wear headphones just to avoid social contact. Usually Im not even listening to anything
>>
>>36699589 that's fine, but why don't you listen to something too?

also I feel bad for this guy because he looks like he has a comfy life otherwise. Do we know if he killed himself?
>>
>>36699589
>tfw stare at the floor because I want to stare at girls so much I may come as a giant creep
>>
>>36699589
Lmao I do the same
>>
>>36699603
Shame to let that squat form go to waste
>>
>Hi!
Y-you too.
>>
>>36699603
I love music and have good podcasts. But sometimes I just want to have no distractions and be zen. Just me and the iron
>>
>>36699765
>good podcasts
Share pls
>>
I get incredibly frustrated if I have to do my lifts out of order. I'll spend time reorganizing the weights where I'm at during my rest. I use the mirrors in the free weight area to keep track of who all is around and what they're doing. I don't permit myself to get drinks of water on consecutive rests to keep from looking like I'm just screwing around. I will go the long way around people standing in the paths to the water fountain just so I don't have to ask them to move, even if they're not performing a movement.

Get on my autism level
>>
>>36699844
In Our Time (bbc)
Any TTC. Find the audio on any torrent site. University level courses from great lectures. Almost done the 40 part American history course (Syrupnigger here).
>>
>>36699844
Glad you asked senpai.

Midori House - best comfy smug european daily current affairs analysis. You'll get triggered if you hate refugees

WSJ Potomac Watch and WSJ Foreign Edition - best exasperated establishment conservative current affairs analysis. You probably won't get triggered regardless of your political persuasion though

Vox's The Weeds - Surprisingly good. You will get triggered depending on your tolerance for smug millenials.

The Pollsters - you might get triggered if you hate women but I don't think you will because they are great hosts

Foreign Policy's The ER - GOAT mix of substance and humor. You might get triggered if you are Barack Obama.

The Canon - two film critics debate which movies are the greatest of all time. One is a smug cuck and the other is a patrician waify. You will get triggered by the smug cuck.

The Flophouse - 3 guys discuss bad movies they watched. You will get triggered by one guy's high voice but also come to realize he is very funny and likeable.

The Leonard Lopate Show on WNYC - master comfy show about current affairs, art, or food. You will get triggered by how liberal it is but it's not as intense as the Brian Lehrer Show

NPR's Alt.Latino - fantastic spic music. You will get triggered if you hate spics.

Acquired tastes - The Worst Idea of All Time, Star Wars in Character, On Point with Tom Ashbrook, Intelligence Squared
>>
>>36699844
try the daily shoah, fash the nation, radio skyrim and radio3fourteen
>>
>>36699603
doubt it, i've felt like this for 15 years, still here
>>
Not really autistic. Too many people throw that word around when really this shits normal as fuck. At least 50% of people at my gym have headphones on.
>>
>>36700225
its how we bond faggot fuck off
>>
File: 1459244578716.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1459244578716.png
28 KB, 622x659
I'm to socially anxious to even go to the gym. I lift at home.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.