[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you motivate yourself to lose weight of you just wanna die ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How do you motivate yourself to lose weight of you just wanna die ?
>>
i'd clank the shit out of that robot
>>
Im like 20% BF and need to drop fat, but when I am depressed I don't even want to eat.

Fuck, I need to be depressed more often. I actually start over-eating when positive things are happening in my life, then i under-eat when things are going shit.....my bodyfat is an indication of my current happiness level basically.
>>
I don't have to motivate myself bc I'm not fat. But I'll give you the same advice I give myself and others when it comes to any goal they may have: think long and hard about if it's what you truly want, write it down, make a plan, and don't let anyone distract you from your goal.

If you aren't laser focused on accomplishing your goals and would do anything to achieve them, then you aren't serious about reaching them. You're also not being realistic. Everyone wants to lose weight but no one wants to stop eating crap all day and not exercising. This is not reality. You can't just decide to be fit one day and wave a magic wand, it takes hard work and sacrifice for a lot of people. This disconnect with reality is why we have the FA and HAES nonsense; fat people who aren't being realistic to the fact that being fit and healthy requires dedication and change.

My advice is to find out if it's something you really truly want. You'll know how dedicated you are when you are faced with that question. Be fat, or be fit. It's really up to you.
>>
>>36697943
I just want a kid and wife . Literally that's all
But apparently you must not want a gf to get one
Guess I'm fucked
>>
>>36697937
I'm at 30% , gross fatty
>>
>>36697993
Bc the key to getting a wife is getting a lot of girls, the key to getting a lot of girls is to get a lot of them to chase you, you get them to chase you by either being handsome, or by getting all the other things that girls find attractive: money, style, career, not being a slob.

Focus on self improvement and social skills the rest falls into place. Get a good job, get your financials in order, look good, eat good, make friends, dress like an adult, be fun to be around with good social skills, and women will be chasing you in no time.

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman.
>>
>>36697824
I don't wanna die I wanna get FUCKIN JOOCY.
>>
>>36698042
That's the thing , part of me would rather just kick the bucket . In the end , I'll forget all of this anyway, ya know ? So why even care ? Good or bad , it will all disappear anyhow
>>
>>36698069
It's not so much the destination as it is the journey my friend. You're just depressed right now. This is the perfect time to grab your nuts and get to work. Turn those negative feelings into motivation. If not to get to greener pastures, at least to stick up a huge middle finger to world bc you won't let anyone but you make you who you are
>>
>>36698089
Rather just die desu
Easier , better , realistic option
I heard somewhere if you lower your expectations you'll be happier
So maybe I should try that ?
>>
>>36698113
If you want to be a punk and take the easy way out I guess there's no one to stop you. In the end only you are responsible for you my friend. It'll get better, sack up and get it.
>>
>>36698170
Nah
I hear thus all the time but it doesn't stick . Just sounds like dumb , insecure macho talk.
Maybe I'm just fucked in the head ? If I could just lay back and die I be happy. All I think about desu
>>
>>36698192
Then you're already dead m8 just end it if you're that pathetic
>>
>>36698192
>insecure macho talk
>is so insecure that he wants to kill himself
>>
>>36698225
>Then you're already dead m8 just end it if you're that pathetic
Plan to , thank god indiana has easy gun laws
>>36698257
>>insecure macho talk
>>is so insecure that he wants to kill himself
Not insecure , I just know it will never get better . So I decided to take actions into my own hands
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.