[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting and friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1443199701204.jpg (104 KB, 960x729) Image search: [Google]
1443199701204.jpg
104 KB, 960x729
>tfw you da ugliest nigga in the squad

Anyone got feels like this?

My mates are progessively ditichin me. Even when one of my mates was asked why we don't go to the cinema together, he said he didn't want to be seen with 'that' ('that' being me).

It hurts /fit/.

Will lifting make me popular and liked?
>>
>>36696660
You will be able to kick their asses when they smart off. I think that alone would be worth it.
>>
>>36696660
If you are obese, you are seen as a loser and are therefore a walking cockblock. Lift fucking weights you faggot. If you just have an ugly face, then you're SOL. Sorry.
>>
>>36696675
120lbs, so not really obese.
>>
>>36696660
Just wait till they need a favor anon. I'm the ugly one in my group (5) and one of the dudes is a burn victim but that gets him the pity card. Just means I can let loose more.
>>
>>36696660
take showers more regularly
get a haircut
shave
eat healthy
lose extra weight
dress better
and most of all: actually DO those things instead of thinking you already do them.
>>
>>36696680
Do by any chance you dress like either an autist or a white school shooter?
>>
>>36696660
>Even when one of my mates was asked why we don't go to the cinema together, he said he didn't want to be seen with 'that' ('that' being me).

He's not your m8. Stop calling him that.
>>
>>36696660

Lifting will make you the biggest, swolest ugly motherfucker around.

This can have social benefits.
>>
>>36696680
post pic
>>
>>36696660
maybe dont be a 4chan level dick to everybody
>>
File: 121lbs dry.jpg (43 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
121lbs dry.jpg
43 KB, 360x480
>>36696727
>>
>>36696671
>lifting
>kick their asses

>lifting things up and down is going to turn you into a fighter

kek
>>
>>36696737
body of a 13 year old auswitz survivor
>>
>>36696740
Any body builder could take on someone like Tyson if they weighed more
>>
>>36696737
>that toothpick forearms
>>
>>36696744
Yet he still has two plates on the table. . . [Dot] . . .
>>
>>36696745
yes, this is why 200kg manwhales are the greatest warriors of humanity
>>
>>36696660
Jokes on you I don't get ditched because I'm ugly, I get ditched because of my personality
>>
>>36696737
By 'that' they mean 'anorexic creep'
>>
>>36696744
>>36696747
>>36696767
T-thanks
>>
>>36696737
doesnt look bad to the points your friends ditch you
you look like you have really messy hair though, maybe its also greasy and gross? try taking better care of it and getting a haircut
do you have acne or other facial deformities?

odds are much higher you are just being an annoying jackass when you're with your friends
>>
Anyone here /hoesaintloyal/ and can help?

I'm fucking raging right now, I've been with my GF since Feb 2015.

Just looked through her phone whilst she was out, opened a Facebook convo she had with a guy in November 2015.

There wasn't anything flirty but the guy asked for snapchat pics, and he sent her a pic of her ass that was like scribbled over (obvious snapchat screenshot that she sent him).

There wasn't anything else in any other convo on her phone, I really hope it's not going on right now over snapchat.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>36696660
Who needs cunts like that anyway? If you're going to lift it should be for yourself man, get some fucking pride and if you want to improve your skinny ass then do so.
Personally I wouldn't want mates like that even after I got big. Someone who wont back his friends is beta as fuck.
>>
>>36696771
eat more and start lifting, you need rigorous discipline if you want to escape the skelly. i know from personal exp.

no matter how much you think you eat, you dont eat enough. dont stop when you feel satisfied or "not hungry", stop when you feel completely full. this is problem no 1 with skellies

after 1 year you will be reborn like a phoenix from an anorexic hen
>>
>>36696784
Lmao the fact you haven't dumped her already speaks poorly for you buddy.
>>
>>36696784

Leave her, don't make a big deal about it. Just drop her and never tell her why. Bitches love drama and that gets under their skin like nothing else.

Either that or share her cunt with every other dude in the city.
>>
>>36696799
I'm aiming for 4000 kcals a day, but boy it's hard...
>>
>>36696660
Guys I need help
6.5/10 Grill with 9/10 ass that has been eyefucking me at my gym for the past week went up to me, smiled and said after an easy set of 5pl8 deadlift for reps "You're like my man crush"
I spilled my spaghetti and said "oh, th-thanks" and walked away trying to avoid eye contact the rest of my workout

What do I do next time I see her?
I don't want to have her as a gf, but i want to clap dem cheeks

>tfw socially retarded when women are the ones who show me attention
>>
>>36696784
>What the fuck do I do?
you post that photo here, of course
>>
>>36696836
Flip that shit. Sure you spaghettied but you know she's keen and a fuck up of that level wont make her run for the hills. Take control of the situation.
>>
>>36696853
Literally how?
I feel like a retard right now tbqh
I don't know how to set up a grill for just fwb without any attachment
>>
>>36696683
>implying more hideous than a burn victim
Pls be bait
>>
>>36696799
>>36696744
>>36696747
>>36696767
Do I at least have potential?

Also, why creep?
>>
>>36696825
4k is too much for you, i'd be surprised if you can consistently even hit 3k desu. if you eat 4k one day and then eat like a bird for the next 2-3 you basically didn't do shit.

from the pic that you sent i'd say that your maintenance is around 2200 more or less, i can't really guess your height though

eating food is actually a hard thing to do, i know that. your body isn't accustomed to eating a lot, so you need to train it slowly. you don't start squatting 160kg straight away, you start with the bar. same with food, don't go for double calorie intake, start with just going over the maintenance at least 300-400 calories, after doing this for some time your body is going to gain weight and this is going to be your new maintenance, then push it up another 300-400 calories. your body gains weight, you start lifting, your need for calories rises and you gain more weight

key is being consistent, i tried many times until i got to /fit/ and really decided to change myself. went from 60kg to 81kg, and aiming at around 90kg.
>>
>>36696908
>went from 60kg to 81kg, and aiming at around 90kg.

Mirin. How long did that take? Did people change when you put on that much weight?
>>
>>36696837
Can't do that, it's on hers. I'm going to threaten her.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x200
>>36696869
Ask her out for a drink and throw out a compliment while you're at it. Literally just say "hey, all of this time you've been spending in the gym is really paying off, you're looking great! would you like to get together for a drink sometime?" It's all about going into it knowing that she has more spaghetti to spill than you do, which from the sound of it she does. You have the upper hand, remember that when you ask her.
>>
>>36696921
around 1.5 years.

People changed their behavior a lot, i stopped being the "tall and skinny" guy. You hear mires from random people and people that knew you constantly give compliments on your new looks, it really feels nice.

98% of the people i met looked better than me in every way, now i look bigger and better than 98%
>>
>>36696869
Just reset man. Like that exchange never happened. You know she's interested so just make the moves like you would on any other girl.

The trick with fwb is to make it abundantly clear from the start that you're not in it for anything but the occasional fuck... treat em mean to keep em keen.Ignore her calls and texts and only contact her when you want to fuck.
She'll go for it, you're her 'man crush' (fucking hated even saying that) but if she's that obsessed you'll probably have troubles down the road.
>>
>>36696869
Girls like stretching, when you see her stretching just approach and ask her for a few pointers. Or if she's not into stretching she's probably into cardio. Something you're actually bad at, and might have a valid reason of asking even though you don't really wanna do cardio

Then compliment her, relax and talk about stupid shit you don't care about.

Put your phone in her hands and tell her to type in her number, you'll get a number 99% like this because she doesn't really have a choice
>>
>>36696660

Alphas and betas dont like to hang out with omegas.

I noticed this too, i always chilled with the ugly dudes when i was younger.

182, 12% bf, 16 inch guns, dressing nicely today.

All the fuccbois in my gym want to hit the clubs with me, because i have a similar physique.
>>
>>36696889
his face wasnt melted off anon. He was involved in an explosion which netted his family some dollaridoos which allowed them to " move on up". like i said though, Pity points edge him out over me because he plays that game well. attractiveness is more then just looks. ugly on the inside counts too
>>
Those aren't your friends m8. I'd start looking for new ones. The flat tire in our friend group was still well liked and invited to everything we did. Once you're out of high school, none of that crap matters anyway.
>>
>>36696685
B-but muh bulk with high volume training.
>>
>>36696959
Most probably you are just fat
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.