[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neck Work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1453304999047.jpg (599 KB, 1600x1564) Image search: [Google]
1453304999047.jpg
599 KB, 1600x1564
How do I get a thick yoke.
>>
>>36695676
Shrugs
>>
>>36695680
yeah power shrugs

or you can get one of those neck weight belts that look like something you'd put on an autist to keep him from doing something
>>
Genetics

/thread/
>>
File: IMG_25211.jpg (165 KB, 780x1107) Image search: [Google]
IMG_25211.jpg
165 KB, 780x1107
Oh OP, lucky you. I'm a expert in neck training. First and foremost you have to start doing vertical posterior raise 3 times a week minimum. If you don't know yet (which I doubt because it's a very popular exercise) the movement is the following:
>get on close to a bench or any other thing that looks like a table and has roughly 12" to 20" in height
>get on all fours and position your head with the base of your spine in the edge of the bench
>using only your neck muscles lift the bench for the desired number of reps
>don't cheat using your arms
>good luck

Well when I started I was definitely a necklet, but now people see my gains and even my nickname at the gym is related to my neck power. Every day I hear girls nervously laughing (or how my friends on this Mongolian cheese curds appreciation forum would say: dropping their spaghetti hehe ;) ) and guys miring my neck and all of them refer to me as Faggy Necky Joe. I bet that you are wondering how do I look, well... You may not believe, but pic related is me. Good luck on your journey OP.
>>
neck bridges
>>
>>36696460
to uczucie gdy byłes w nitce z tym zdjeciem
>>
>>36695676
Neck harness for the splenius, neck curls for the sternoclomastoid.
>>
>>36696511
Co to znaczy być na nitce?
>>
File: u_wot_m8.png (138 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
u_wot_m8.png
138 KB, 320x320
>>36696460
>>
Been doing high-rep sets (20-50) with 20-30 kg dumbbells. Good squeeze with a little pause at the top.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.