[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a fit grill told me that she only squats and refuses to deadlift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: disapproval.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
disapproval.gif
2 MB, 383x204
a fit grill told me that she only squats and refuses to deadlift

could someone explain to me her reasoning behind this?
>>
i saw some girls get barbells and just lean over at the waist

can someone tell me if this does anything except put their asses in your face
>>
>>36695371
snap city
>>
because in real life nobody gives a fuck about muh functional strength. she just wants a big ass.
>>
>>36695371
Internet culture
Squats making you have a huge ass is all the rage right now, therefore the majority of girls only do squats now
>>
>>36695371
To most casuals and newbies, the motion of a squat feels more comfortable than that of a deadlift. But, if they had a stronger knowledge base with either, they would know how complimentary the DL is to the squat and vice-versa. I prefer deadlift more with my frame, but it's just not the same exercise.
>>
She looked into the routine of her fav instagram model and wants a fat ass too?
>>
you would think that squatting with some kind of deadlifting would make her ass look better
>>
>>36695420
Works the lower back and hamstrings, you fool
>>
>>36695535
Weird, for me DL is way more comfortable and squat is awkward af
>>
>>36695623
Different body femur lengths and body proportions.
>>
>>36695615
yeah but i don't think they think like that senpai
>>
Deadlifts make a bigger core which most girls know is bad if they want a small waist. Will it be better for her ass? Yeah, definitely, but it'll make her obliques turn her into fridgemode so she can do other dumb Instagram butt accessory lifts instead
>>
>>36695420
Romanian deadlift
Good stuff mane.
>>
>>36695371
Probably worried she'll get a thick waist or doesn't know how to deadlift properly. Most people can get the squat and bench form right on their own quickly, but you can't just go in and do deadlifts without help on form.

DLs have made my hamstrings 10/10 and haven't thickened my waist, I love how they make me feel strong too. Literally no reason to fear them as long as you do em right
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.