[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 6'2'' and I weigh 358. I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457656860479.jpg (23 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1457656860479.jpg
23 KB, 367x451
I'm 6'2'' and I weigh 358. I don't know where to start. I read the sticky and I planned a diet but I can't even do cardio. It's hard for me run. Where should I start?
>>
Don't even worry about exercize at this point. Just get that diet under control.

You can do it!
>>
>>36695311
go swimming Brah
or walkin Brah
Brah
>>
>>36695311
Calculate your TDEE:
https://tdeecalculator.net/
http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Start tracking calories, at this point you can eat less of junk and lose weight but it's a good idea to start eating healthier aswell.

Incorporate cardio and weight lifting when you feel ready.
>>
Light cardio. Walking mostly. Fix your diet. Build your endurance with bodyweight exercises (squats, crunches, push ups, etc). After some improvement (2 weeks), increase
>>
this >>36695347
>>36695322

and try walking outside or using a stationary bicycle, you should start exercising regularly as soon as posible
>>
>mfw made a troll post to get negative comments for a fatty but instead people are helping.
wow didn't expect people to actually be nice seeing how theres always a fat hate thread up
>>
File: 1433225052656.jpg (59 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
1433225052656.jpg
59 KB, 720x537
>>36695390
we hate lazy fat people, OP looks like he wanted out so of course we give him a hand
>>
>>36695311
>I'm 6'2'' and I weigh 358
Routine?
>>
>>36695311
you should buy a bike and sell your car, will make losing weight easy
>>
>>36695925
>>36695311
also make sure you eat 90 clementines a day
>>
>>36695311

Walk 3 miles a day you fat fucking retard. What is so hard to understand about this concept?
>>
Just do a little bit every day.

Food wise, get a note book and write down everything you eat, and note the time. Don't worry about calories/macros for now. In the beginning, you've got to look for patterns that will help you execute your plan. EG, I know I will go through most of the day without eating, but as soon as 8 PM hits I want to eat everything in sight. After about a week you can go back and calculate your calorie intake. Look at that number and compare it to your total daily expended energy. Reduce your daily calorie intake by NO MORE THAN 500 kcal.

Work on getting up to a 60 minute long brisk walk. After that, you should be fit enough to start a couch to 5K program. You should talk to a doctor before you do this. If you have an insurance plan that covers physiotherapy, try and get a referral. They can help you through the baby steps of rehabilitating your body.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.