[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does muscle take bumps and bruises better than fat? I am a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: c23742-34.jpg (41 KB, 750x496) Image search: [Google]
c23742-34.jpg
41 KB, 750x496
Does muscle take bumps and bruises better than fat?

I am a clumsy person and I bump into stuff all the time, sometimes hard enough that it hurts. I have lost a lot of weight and added a little muscle in the past couple of years. I have noticed that bumps that seem like they would have hurt, don't hurt anymore.

Is muscle like natural armor or something?
>>
My muscle armors my heart from this ocean of capricious whores and jealous haters we inhabit.
>>
>>36693807
That's a lie and you know it.

No amount of muscle can prevent a woman from breaking your heart.
>>
>>36693822
what about 0 muscle? no women to break your heart because no women will even talk to you.
>>
>>36693807
probably best post in /fit/ right now
>>
>>36693827
Not even then.

The greatest prevention against a broken heart is becoming fat, because more women will find an Auschwitz mode more attractive then a blimp.
>>
>>36693849
At least auschwitz mode you can hide behind the blimps.
>>
>>36693773
That is a great photograph.
>>
>>36693911
Yes it is.
>>
>>36693807
There's a beta stock guy at my job who dislikes me because he was cursing out some of my coworkers unnecessarily and I tore his shit up. Now he avoids me and will tip toe up to insulting me but never says it because he's scared of me. The dumb sluts at my job have told me sexual things they want to do with me and I just laugh it off. My muscles really do protect me from being apart of their awful lives
>>
>>36693773
>Is muscle like natural armor or something?
Yes, Yes it is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.