[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 21
File: goal body.jpg (111 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
goal body.jpg
111 KB, 800x1020
>be 18
>go to community college (be poor) while most of my friends moved away to four years schools
>i want to be an entrepreneur someday
>while acquiring marketable skills (programming, etc) my friends are partying and living their fucking lives while i stay home
>"why don't you just transfer, anon?"
>one of my friends is even having his parents pay for a fucking house next year
>meanwhile I lift to numb the emotional pain by replacing it with physical pain

>if i didn't lift and run i would probably lose my mind and break down. i don't want to be a failure.

Please tell me my hard work will be worth it, I need you guys.
>>
>>36692905
It will don't give up anon.
>>
You'll be fine
>>
Honestly, just live your life. Enjoy everything. Take nothing for granted, and live purely to make yourself feel happy. Whatever that may be, maybe you want to be a serial killer. If it truly makes you happy, don't let anyone stop you.
>>
>>36692905
I think you are depressed because you are a huge closet homosexual and want to touch and fuck men.
>>
File: need.png (308 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
need.png
308 KB, 500x500
>>36692924
>>36692927

thanks guys. life just seems so shitty right now. i look at my friends' snapchat stories and their lives seem great. binge drinking and fucking bitches left and right isnt the life i want but it looks so tempting.

the light at the end of the tunnel seems to grow more distant every day. sometimes i wonder if im just wasting my youth.
>>
>>36692949
Remove yourself from social media. That shit is demoralizing on all fronts. You'll feel happier within a day or two once you avoid social media entirely.
>>
At least your not in collage not stuck in a mine or something. Is there not bitches in community collage?

Also why didn't you study at school and go to real collage?

Ifs its a pure money issue doesn't your country have grants?
>>
>>36692927
Kek
>>
>Newfag to fit
>Today was my actual first time in a gym, ever
>Do ss
>squat like 95
>bench like 85
>dl like 135
I feel so fucking weak. I'm fucking 22, 6'0 and 160 and My knees were shaking like crazy on the walk home. One dude came in and took my little 10s off the bench calling them baby weights.

First day and i'm already disheartened. Note even sure what to do to cheer me up since the only hobby i've ever had is video games and they're not really as entertaining to me anymore.
>>
Stop living your friends life and start living yours.
>>
>>36693044
>Thinking you're gonna succeed immediately in the gym
There's your problem.
>>
>>36692905

You're 18 and you're on track to be more financially stable than most millennials in their 20s.

Seriously, all my old friends were hippie fuck-ups who keep getting kicked out of whatever place they're squatting at. All the while doing nothing but squandering opportunity after opportunity.

Party on your weekends, don't fall into the trap of partying every night. That's for retards who want to end up homeless.
>>
>>36693061
I know, I didn't really expect to be strong or anything, but I didn't expect the realization of how shitty I am to hit me so hard.
>>
>>36693068
We all gotta start somewhere, man. The most important thing is that you use that self pity and turn it into motivation to get stronger.
>>
File: why do you lift.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
why do you lift.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>36693022

i did average in high school but i come from a really low income family. unless i got the full ride community college was the only sound choice, and then i could just transfer.

im paying for school through fafsa since i have zero income and whatever i saved from working as a cashier. i quit my job to focus on school and now im trying to get internships so i can work on projects. i want to develop i nice resume soon.

so yeah it's pretty much money issues. ill probably live with my mother until i finish school or maybe a bit beyond that unless i get a big break.

i want to be independent and market my skills online. maybe own a business.

>>36693048
>>36693066

thanks for your insight guys. also it doesn;t help that i suck with girls. ive given up on girls after high school to focus on myself. it's lonely though.
>>
File: 1457677595872.png (1 MB, 1308x1406) Image search: [Google]
1457677595872.png
1 MB, 1308x1406
>>36692905
i got into a community college late at age 20 so yeah i also barely got back into bodybuilding 7 months ago. It could be worse i had to restart my life after falling out of a high school sweet heart relationship because i needed to to start my real life and now im behind tons of people oh yeah and im a stronk roman genetics manlet so theres that too.

Your friends have privileges you dont and still work hard to get were they need to be, stop complaining about what they have appreciate what you do have and find out what work you need to put in to get what they have.
>>
You need to harden up if you want to be an entrepreneur.
>>
>>36692949
If it's any consolation, the most deeply depressed people I know share everything on social media to "fill the hole."

We've all been there man, realize you're a capable human being with the whole world ahead of you. Worst case? You fuck up and start over.
>>
START LIVING NOW DUDE.

i was just like you, poor as fuck and going to cc. Didnt make a single friend there and got heavy into drugs. I dont even have cool drug adventure stories, just dumped tons of drugs into me for the experience of novelty. I wasted my youth (25 now), and i dont want you to do the same.
>>
>>36693091
I plan on going back the day after tomorrow (every other day basically) but man I wish I could feel better after that. My legs are STILL jelly from it and it's been 5 hours. Plus my ego is bruised to shit.
>>
File: ImReallyFEELINGitnow.png (63 KB, 807x758) Image search: [Google]
ImReallyFEELINGitnow.png
63 KB, 807x758
>>36692905
I know that feel
Almost all my highschool friends on Facebook have plenty of friends and look like their having fun and traveling the world. Nobody ever messages me. One guy did, but I know deep down he doesn't respect me at all.

My two closest friends work minimum wage jobs. One doesn't talk to either of us anymore since he started fucking ratchet negroes. The other friend just smoked w33d and plays Runescape all day.
No real friends. Just dropped out of first year community college, really didn't like it. Payed with the money I earned making min wage manual labour for a year. Fuck me, eh?
Going to school to learn welding in September and going to move off to an oil-camp in a year as I nothing to leave behind really.

Only real motive now is to get fit as possible and see better days.

>Pic related was almost a year ago. Time flies when you're suffering endlessly.

>When I made this pic I thought I would be living happily right now.

Foolish me.
>>
File: iktf.jpg (1 MB, 1024x2295) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
1 MB, 1024x2295
>>36693143

how? i dont really have time for parties, i barely have time to find an internship. also most of the parties are far away.

i dont even really enjoy parties anyway. i just want to be with people, most of all my friends.

im just mad that i got the short end of the stick i suppose. but i know that complaining about it will get me nowhere
>>
>>36693068
Everybody starts somewhere, don't ever give up.
I was 27 when I started 3 years ago, literally best thing I have ever done for myself. The only thing separating you from the big guys is that they didn't give up.
>>
>>36693013
this is pretty solid advice
also you make it seem like you're actually working hard, which is the most important thing, yeah they can be having fun or going to more prestigious schools and whatnot, but working hard creates a routine which will actually be worth something in the future

otherwise i will say that if you actually want to change your life just do it
most people want to do a lot of things, but until they actually start making it happen it's all worthless
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 557x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 557x495
>>36693149
Muh ego is bruised! Stfu bitch. Get back in there for over a year minimum and then come back.
>>
>>36693220
Y-you too
>>
>>36692905
If you keep studying, keep programming, keep lifting and keep running, you're going to be able to make yourself happy after you graduate. We're all gunna make it brah.

t. Guy who was in your position
>>
>>36693044
>One dude came in and took my little 10s off the bench calling them baby weights

Sounds like a faggot no ones like that.
>>
File: always mirin.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
always mirin.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>36693235

thank you /fit/

being a kissless virgin sandnigger, zyzz is my biggest inspiration. i want to be him when i turn 22 4 years from now.

we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36692905
you are a retard for thinking being poor is stopping you i grew up poor and got a student loan. only thing holding you back is yourself and you are making excuses for it
>>
Realize that because you were born poor you will never experience the shit your better off peers experience. Having mommy & daddy pay their way through life, have connections to get good jobs after school with less skills/education than you, etc.

All that shit is for the privileged upper middle class folk, shmucks like you have to bust your ass and sacrifice fun/experiences just so you can stay above water.

Embrace the numbness. Get your education, get your aesthetics, mercilessly pursue your goals and be a wolf in the world, because as a poor person if youre not a wolf in this cesspool you just wont fucking survive.

Thats life, fella. Sometimes I fantasize about being in the position my well off friends are who went to school out of state, had their parents pay for everything and then got swell jobs after school through their familial connections. But alas its just a fantasy.
>>
>>36693258
You want to be a vain douche bag? The fuck is wrong with kids these days?
>>
>>36692905
Of course hard work will pay off
And you'll make it before all your friends do
>>
>>36693068
You sound like me when I started 5 years ago, Hahhaa

Now I'm 250lbs at 6'5".. Not crazy shredded but muscular and big

Just keep at it... You might not notice results... But after 2-3 years look at yourself and an old picture of yourself and you'll realize you didn't waste a single day in your life if you lift
>>
>>36693258
No problem bro. Just keep trying.
>>
>>36693321
Honestly, how do you think their families got rich in the first place? Do you think it was by being a pessimist and resigning themselves to poverty and being lower class?

Every person who is rich and successful has an ancestor who went from poverty to something better. Maybe it was 100 years ago, maybe it was 1000 years ago, but no body is born rich from pure coincidence. Someone along the line has to have made a change for the better, no matter how hard it may have been.
>>
>>36693112

>18 years old
>I quit my job to focus on school

Not gonna make it
>>
>>36693061
/fit/izens, how much could a Below average DYEL lift at the start? Is bar + 10 pounds embarrassingly low? I don't know what I'm doing and I'm scared
>>
>>36694172
It's embarrassingly low if you're coming into lifting as a fatty. If you're coming in as a hungry skeleton it's not bad at all.
>>
>>36694189
I'm kind of skinnyfat, 5'9 and 142 pounds
>>
>>36692905
Organise a trip or something with them during the holidays and get it all out of your system then if you're craving it so bad. No real reason you can't quirk hard but still have fun with your friends, even if its not all the time like they're doing you'll at least not feel like you're missing out completely
>>
>>36694232
>quirk
work*
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195 KB, 315x476) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195 KB, 315x476
>go to CC
>do part time
>completely behind in my studies
>get my shit together
>finish CC
>transfer to new school
>try and be social with people
>end up failing
>doing poorly in classes
>fuck up first semester
>on probation now
>start second semester strong
>depression came back
>grade dropping again
>still no new friends

fucking hell /fit/
I'm trying to push through it, but these fucking feels are putting me down.
>>
>be me
>moved to a totally new place
>lose all friends, family, everything
>been here a year, went on a few casual dates, nothing really working out
>lonely as fuck
>see girl who is 9/10 easy at a restaurant
>wonder whats it like to have a girl like that
>few days later
>match with someone on tinder
>looks a lot like restaurant girl
>realize its her because its stated where she works
>have an intelligent conversation with her
>we share many things in common and she seems really genuine
>take her out
>talk for hours
>make her laugh
>she complements me
>end up making out at a park for 30 minutes at 2:30 am
>go out a second time
>have lunch, go to a museum, go to her place smoke weed then have sex

I thought to myself, wow I finally made it, I'm finally going to be happy. I had almost gotten used to being alone all the time. I was for this week truly optimistic about life for the first time in a long time.

>two days ago
>text her
>small talk for a bit
>says her great aunt died
>has to go away for the weekend
>keep in mind its teusday
>she says theyre not too close but she has to visit her grandma
>tell her sorry to hear, if shes not feeling up to going out that week it was totally cool
>"no im okay but im really busy with work and school so ill text you when i get back so we can do something :)"

So basically she blew me off slow with the im busy with work and school thing and the worst part is i could not have made a better first impression. Thought this would be my saving grace /fit/. I was used to being miserable bu having that spark of hope inside me again then losing it so quickly has totally and completely broken me. I have no idea where i fucked up.
>>
>>36694216
Hey bud. Just to let you know started benching around 6-7 months ago. Started out with the bar, couldnt do 6 reps with it. Now im at 175 for 6 reps. Dont worry about what others think in the gym.
>>
>>36692939
R u a serial killer anon?
>>
>>36694266
You gotta learn how to study bro. You gotta set time aside every day to study and make sure you go to every class.
>>
>>36694289
>she doesn't want to do anything with you
>"ill text you when i get back so we can do something :)"
chill bro you're good
>>
>>36692905
Stop complaining faggot loser.
>>
>>36694441
Why would she wait from teusday till the week after to text me? If she was interested shouldnt she want to be in contact with me?
>>
>>36694424
I do go to class everyday. I also go to tutorials and try and get help online. The thing is I hate my major (accounting). I've thought about switching to Business admin, but I've been told I will never find a job with that degree.

even when I'm studying something else it sill takes me a long time to fully understand the topic. It takes me a long time to get my work done because I keep getting bad depressing thoughts and that shit just takes me out.
>>
>>36694462
give yourself a break dude. you are thinking about it way too much
just relax. even if she will not contact you again, why does it bother you so much?
do you that desperately need her attention?
>>
>>36692939
This is horrible advice. If you have homicidal thoughts please seek help.
>>
>>36694462
HER AUNT DIED
>>
>>36692905
I feel the same anon.
I love to travel, & I love to film. I've made some good cinematography material in action sports, but want to buy the equipment, like drones, sliders, cranes e.t.c., so I learned how to be a mortgage loan originator, & passed my NMLS test.

after 6 months of getting into the career, I've finally started at an office, but I fucking hate every second. I will never kill myself, I just want to suffer sometimes...

Eventually I'm going to do a cross country bike trekking ride across the usa, instead of saving up my money doing this shitty job for a the next 2 years.

Why the fuck does my passion need to cost so much money sometimes... :(
>>
>>36694563
Its because im really lonely and also shes beautiful Mila Kunis looking girl and we had so much in common together. But whats is actually bothering me a lot brother is that I thought I killed it. Like I made the best possible first impression and still managed to fuck up somehow. Its fucking with my head.
>>
>>36694621
As I said, you might be overthinking.
Maybe you really did kill it and maybe she even thinks that you are a great guy, in the end she could be just busy.
>>
>>36693044
You didn't start as a lvl 99 paladin with a thundersick lightning hammer.

You have to grind to get there.
Keep doing what youre doing, eat right, and you will make it.
>>
>>36694621
Also you are really making this a burden to yourself.
Like you sound so dependant on needing her approval on everything you did that it is already killing you if she is just making a slight impression of not being interested only because she is not contacting you back.
You really need to learn how to be more happy with yourself.
You are not even lonely when you are by yourself. People always make it out to be so bad when they feel or are in fact alone. It simply is not.

Why do you even feel so lonely, as you said?
>>
File: 1459825867424.jpg (190 KB, 492x1448) Image search: [Google]
1459825867424.jpg
190 KB, 492x1448
>>36693044
We all start somewhere anon.
Shit gets better son. If you give up now, you'd be more of a faggot then if you stayed in your gym lifting " babby weights "

Pic unrelated
>>
>>36692905
You're gonna make it breh, you seem like the sort of guy who does. Avoid debt, don't knock any chicks up, and you'll be good to go.
>>
File: 1422372880161.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1422372880161.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>>36692905
>tfw you lift because lifting is something you do
>tfw the passion has faded but you keep at it anyways
>>
>>36693044
Dude I'd love to start there
Strength wise I started the same/possibly weaker than you, ten pounds heavier and four inches shorter.
Basically fat as fuck and weak on top of that. I would have loved to start skelly

I've lifted at a consistent deficit for months to not be fat, sacrificing strength progress and grinding to get to a pathetic 180 squat
You get to eat big and get big fast
In a few months, you won't understand why you weren't excited to be at that fresh start
>>
>>36694307
Thanks
>>
>>36692905

https://youtu.be/GC63yNn8Dr8?t=1975

You came a long way, and you have a long way to go.

keep fucking going
>>
>>36692905
what a waste of time for me to tell you to keep your chin up. even a bigger waste of time for me to tell you to just go "live yer life"

i will tell you to read. read about polarizing figures. read up on hitler, napolean, caesar, etc.

if not that, read about artists, writers, philosophers, etc.

you will find that everyone faces the same conflict. everyone is put in front of a wall- most, had walls taller than the one you perceive before yourself now.

the greatest part of being alive, is to figure out on your own, that you are alive and things are in your hands. to find out and try to have just a lick of the same resilience and heart of these great people who have come before you, regardless of how great or bad they were, lived and eventually died like everyone else. it's your turn, and it's some miles worth walking.

or at least, to die trying.
>>
>>36693164
>I know deep down he doesn't respect me at all.
for some reason, my sides went into orbit
>>
File: 1458450296922.png (43 KB, 1803x936) Image search: [Google]
1458450296922.png
43 KB, 1803x936
>Found a GF 9 months ago
>first and only gf ever
>never been so much in love, while with her I got love, gains, experience
>recently she got diagnosed with a heavy depression
>we sometimes fight, but we only love each other hard
>make her promise no matter she feel bad, she can tell me and count on me, she agree

And yesterday night, I got a call of her dad that she tried to OD on meds, and she'll be in psychiatric hospital for a while
I thought I was prepared for this, but in fact I wasn't, and never felt that bad

What do m8s ?
>>
>>36695520
so, you have a gf. things are great. fight sometimes. tell her she can count on you. she says ok. find out from her dad that she tried to OD.

fuck this fucking cunt dude, she lied and broke the promise, tried to kill herself for some sort of vanity, and now you're supposed to pick up the pieces?

move on, not worth the headache, let her sort her own life together, tell her dad to do his fucking job
>>
File: 1370126412605.jpg (139 KB, 1387x805) Image search: [Google]
1370126412605.jpg
139 KB, 1387x805
>>36695617
>fuck this fucking cunt dude, she lied and broke the promise, tried to kill herself for some sort of vanity, and now you're supposed to pick up the pieces?
That's the first thing I felt breh, but then the good old memories kicked in, plus the fact I'm one ugly/cunty motherfucker and I'll never get a qt gf with this much connection. And I love her so fucking much, it hurt

>tell her dad to do his fucking job
I'll do that, yeah. Not meanful, but I'll still do it, poor fuck didn't deserve all of this

I'm supposed to go see her tomorrow. Fucking shit, she pulled me out of the life I lived on pic related, i was so sad before, and now it's starting back again.
>>
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE

ITS WHERE YOU ARE GOING
>>
>>36695693
Depression isn't logical. Don't listen to the other guy - he wants you to leave another person at the time they probably need you the most.
>>
>>36695785
So what I should do ? Let myself being at my worst for someone who will break my heart again ? Or hurt myself for sometimes and then starting life anew ? I'm really between two chair, I can't decide, and my brain and heart are ripping up, I just wish I could wake up from this nightmare
>>
>>36692949
>sometimes i wonder if im just wasting my youth.
>tfw 20 and see more successful 18 year olds
iktfb
>>
>>36693044
>One dude came in and took my little 10s off the bench calling them baby weights.

Fuck that guy, he's a prick, ignore him.

I started where you were, 6 foot, around 73 kg. Did SS and bulked hard, a little too hard some might say, shot up to 98ish kg in 9 months, heaps of body fat, but alot stronger than when i started;

>Bench: Bar - 90kg
>Squat: Bar - 140kg
>DL: Bar - 165kg
>Press: Bar - 60kg

So keep at it man, just don't fall for the dirty bulk meme, it's just not worth it trying to lose all that fat.
>>
>>36694874
Deep.
>>
>>36692949
Don't compare yourself to others too much.

There are always people doing it better than you're currently doing. Even though I'm above average in results in the current Bsc program I'm doing (CS) at a good university, admittedly there are people who are more capable than me.

>>36693112
Oh you're just 18, don't worry it'll settle you mature and you will be able to deal better with these type of things.

>>36693164
I don't even have facebook, I have no clue what my highschool friends are doing. I ditched most of them before I graduated high school because they were assholes.

> w33dbro and nigger guy
Eh, well if they provide some kind of emotional support just keep them around.

You should figure out a degree or course you want to do, and put 30 hours a week into (because any real degree boils down to 30 hours a week, I don't know about community college it's probably less, I'm not from USA)
>>
>>36695944
That's actually a very strong starting point for 73kg.

What are your lifts now at 98kg?
>>
File: 1447197409501.jpg (32 KB, 381x572) Image search: [Google]
1447197409501.jpg
32 KB, 381x572
>>36695785
>>36695617
You know what ? I'm just gonna try to lift myself away from the pain for today and just do whatever will pass by my head tomorrow.

Hope I won't fuck up badly.
>>
>>36692905
>meanwhile I lift to numb the emotional pain by replacing it with physical pain

>if i didn't lift and run i would probably lose my mind and break down. i don't want to be a failure.

Minus the community college and replace Entrepreneur with being famous and you're pretty much me OP
>>
>>36692949
>social media
>accurate depiction of reality

Lmao, bruh falling for social media. The main point of using it is to look like you're high speed. You'll soon realize that all that stuff doesn't matter (social media
>>
File: 1344272764136.jpg (97 KB, 566x626) Image search: [Google]
1344272764136.jpg
97 KB, 566x626
>>36692939

That has got to be the worst advice I have ever seen dispensed on this forum.

And I've been in threads where people were told to kill themselves because they ate bread.
>>
File: 1459545820318.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1459545820318.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>depressed
>feel even more dead inside because my bday is near
>hate getting attention
>my bro made plans of going out with me and some of the few people that """"""""care"""""""" about me the night before my bday
>I canceled everything because I was planning to off myself that night
>probably won't have the balls to just end it all

HAHAHA YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>36696991
>went to the gym
>failed every last set of every exercise
>plateau everywhere
>lied down in the shower and cry for 20+ minutes
>started binge eating again when back home

Losing my gf, and now losing my gains
ALRIGHT, JUST FUCK ME UP
>>
>>36697487
What do you think your brother would tell you if he read what you just wrote?
>>
File: rip-op3.gif (4 MB, 294x213) Image search: [Google]
rip-op3.gif
4 MB, 294x213
>>36692927
RIP OP
>>
>>36697779
Gains aren't any one session brah. Don't let one workout ruin all your progress
>>
>>36692905
Man don't compare yourself to anyone.
Comparing is the source of all evil in this world.
Just live your life with the hand you were dealt and work hard (in all aspects) to make the best of it.
>>
File: frame makes me lonely.gif (10 KB, 646x817) Image search: [Google]
frame makes me lonely.gif
10 KB, 646x817
>be me yesterday
>be on a school trip
>share room with 2 class mates, 2 other guys, and gf of 1 of the other guys
>other guys are bunch of dyels
>decide to change shirt in the middle of the room
>smell a distinct smell
>girl is looking at me, biting her lip
>bitch is mirin
>girl is flirting with me all night
>considering cucking the other guy
>sleep time
>girl looks at me while lying next to the cuck
>"I bet you are jealous of my boyfriend right now"
>"haha no, I would rather be single any day"
>mfw she is right
>>
>>36694504
The switch majors. You can make good money with most STEM degrees, a degree in medicine or a degree in law. The more education you get the better, so pick something that you enjoy. Accounting is a good major, if you get a masters you're set for a lifetime of good employment. It's not your only option however.
>>
>>36694504
If you're getting distracted from depression, you need to be healthy (exercise every day, balanced diet, 8 hours of sleep a night), you need to be in a supportive friend group (you want to surround yourself with people who want to succeed as much as you do), and you need to get your head straight (stop doing illegal drugs, the only time you should drink is having a few beers on Friday or Saturday night, only hang out with people who are good for you, talk to your mom more). If you've been doing this for a while and you don't start feeling better you could try going to a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Just keep trying bruh.
>>
>>36697804
I honestly don't know. I don't have the guts to talk about this kind of shit to anyone
>>
>>36692939
This is not bad advice at all, but people just think about life as something they "need to do", not enjoy. This anon just made an extreme example about it, but he has it right.
>>
>>36692905
Just don't start drinking senpai, it's awful.
>>
File: close2home.jpg (49 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
close2home.jpg
49 KB, 500x524
>>36698032
I don't have too many friends here on campus. The only real friends I have are my co workers, but desu they're kinda in the same boat I'm in. A lot of them dropped out of school and all they do is work.

I've been to therapy and it really didn't do much for me.

idk I think if I made some friends here or online I would do better. I hate the feeling of being alone. No gf also fucks with me too.

I guess I have to fight this depression on my own now.

>>36697996
Yeah it's not too late for me to switch.
I'm too dumb for STEM that's why I just went to business. I liked doing accounting at first,but now I hate it.

I can't see myself waking up doing ths shit everyday.
>>
>>36697992
lol thats what you get for trying to cuck some one
>>
>>36692905

Honestly, think while they're out getting shitfaced and neck deep in shitty grades too keep payment in check, get your shit and sort it out and take college seriously, i'm one of the dudes that ended up half-assing two semesters and got my FA revoked atm.

In other words, study and focus and you'll be fine.

In nigga words: Relax Nigga.
>>
it's kinda spooky but that painting of lucifer is the spitting image of me

even the exact way the veins protrude, hairstyle (to a T), and slight offset in abs

he's got about 20 lbs of LBM on me though

does this mean that I'll become Lucifer when I hit 200 lb 12% bf?
>>
>>36692949
Why are you comparing yourself to your friends? Make a life for yourself and stop moaning on a Moldovian placenta swapping forum
>>
>>36694266
Talk to your school advisor, they take depression seriously and will help you with it. And will be more lenient for dropped grades. Saved my ass from getting kicked out.
>>
File: 555.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>36694289
>thinking a girl will save you from depression & cure everything
>>
How are the gains/strength coming along? This is a serious question OP it will help our advice
>>
>>36692905
You are 18... America gives you so many chances to succeed. Lift hard, study harder and you'll be fine. But school and lifting alone will do nothing for you. You have to be able go out and look for opportunities to make use of your skills
>>
>>36697487
In a similar situation.
>Birthday's in a month
>family wants to go to baseball game with me
>tell them I want to go but deep down I could care less, it's more for them than for me
>There's going to be a family party
>Loser of family, they'll ask about topics I don't care about
>All will ask why I'm still living at home
>All will rip on me
>will have nice conversations with my sister
>star athlete, good grades, graduating before me
I want to move away and forget everything but I have a sister with downs that is the only reason I keep hanging in there
>>
>>36701072
I did.
I went to the school therapist and he said I do have depression. He wrote me a prescription for antidepressant, but I really don't want to go on meds because of the side effects.

I feel like the days I work out I feel the most happiest. So guess I gotta work out more and also work on my diet because it's been shit for the past few weeks.
>>
>>36694831
i see this anime referenced to /fit/ a lot. what is it
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.