[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be taking supplements/whey and that stuff if I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: images-3.jpg (6 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6 KB, 182x277
Should I be taking supplements/whey and that stuff if I'm only doing bodyweight exercises and running?
>>
Creatine is still useful. Whey isn't anything special, it's just protein.
>>
>>36691591
Man, that is one retarded as fuck question.
I guess you could take whey shakes, they r convenient n'shit and I guess you could take supplements too, but their effect is minimum and a waste of money if you ask me.
>>
>>36691609
Aside from creatine, what supplements/whey or whatever should I get to help my body weight shit

I'm 18 year old skelly if this info helps
>>
>>36691645
>food
>>
>>36691641
Man fuck you ight I'm new to this fitness shit
>>
>>36691591
I only do bodyweight too but I still use protein shakes for the convenience.

But I'm starting to wonder if protein is a meme. Do you really need 1g per lbs of weight? I saw some guy who claimed to only eat half that but he was still fairly ripped.
>>
>>36691671
What is your bodyweight exercise routine? I do pushup/pullup/chinup and some leg exercise hbu
>>
>>36691671
You only need a large amount protein if you're building muscle, so for you and your body weight you're probably getting enough protein from the semen you drink.
>>
>>36691817
>drinking your own semen for protein

now that's what I call being economic
>>
>>36691671
Yes protein is a meme
just eat about 100g a day and you'll be fine
>>
I use a protein/fiber subblement whenever I have a smoothy.

It keeps me full, and stops me from grazing when I'm trying to cut. Plus, poops on the regular.
>>
File: Eve.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Eve.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
>>36691817
It only has around a 1/10 of a gram of protein per table spoon. My boyfriend makes tons of spunk but it's still not much for bodybuilding.
>>
>>36691895
Suck dicks for free then you cumslut, go to a gloryhole
>>
>>36691908
I'm not cheating on my boyfriend. His cock and cum is perfect.
>>
why does every cunt think they NEED whey ? wtf do you think humans have done for thousands of years to make gains eat food jesus christ, whey is just a convenient speedy way of getting calories

fucking supplement worshippers
>>
I honestly wonder how gay someone has to be to use a picture of a shirtless man for a thread completely unrelated to said shirtless man

My second question is how gay does someone have to be for said shirtless man to be the thing that draws their attention to said thread
>>
>>36691591

> Sticky Reading
>>
Since the topic of protein has come up (another beginner/bodyweightfag here), how much does everyone weigh here, and what is your current protein/calorie intake?
>>
>>36691931
Makes them feel more secure that they're making GAINZ BRAH due to marketing. Its actually less effective then protein from food sources.
>>
>>36691936
It was the only pic on my phone That wasn't of myself
>>
>>36691936
That must make you gay, gj dipshit
>>
>>36691645
I would suggest multi-vitamin and omega-3 or fish oil.
Maybe some kind of pre-workout if you have troubles with that.
>>
>>36691931
>whey
>speedy way of getting calories
>calories
fucking lost, are you high
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.