[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do multivitamin pills work? Does your body absorb all the vitamins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 300.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
Do multivitamin pills work?

Does your body absorb all the vitamins and minerals from it that it needs or does the pill just kinda get flushed out with your urin?

Are they a waste of money?
>>
>>36691089
Big thanks to you
>>
They do if you megadose them (5+ caps a day) and stack that with a megadose of vitamin K for better absorption
>>
>>36691089
What do you mean by "work"? What are your expecting a multi vitamin to do?
>>
enjoy your expensive piss
>>
>>36691152
>What do you mean by "work"? What are your expecting a multi vitamin to do?

Make up for lack of vitamins and minerals in my diet.
>>
>>36691148
tried this and it works OP trust this guy
>>
>>36691148
>>36691459

/fit/ is a 18+ board. Go back to /r/fitnessmemes.
>>
>>36691412
why not get those from actual food anon
>>
>>36691548
Actual food is expensive. I'm in college and have trouble affording fresh brocolli, spinach, cauliflower and tomatoes for every meal. Vitamin pills are like 20 cents a day.
>>
>>36691604
Don't buy fresh vegetables. Buy frozen. They're cheap as fuck and typically have more micronutrients.

>>36691412
That doesn't answer anything. What effect are you expecting them to have on your body? What difference do you think they will make? Whether or not something "works" depends on what you are expecting it to do.
>>
The shitty ones do nothing. The expensive ones are full of under dosed shit but can have minor positive mood benefits if they contain what most of them contain.

It's very easy to get sufficient micronutrients from food regardless of income. You don't need a pill.
>>
What about for vitamin d. It's shitty ad fuck out so I can't really get sun. I feel like my lack of vit d is affecting my mood/energy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.