[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: 24.png (220 KB, 310x475) Image search: [Google]
24.png
220 KB, 310x475
I am a 19 year old who enjoys working out and looking good. For the longest time I thought I had gyno but after countless visits to various doctors I was convinced that was not the case. However I don't see myself looking good with the chest and especially the nipples that I genetically have. With this post I just wanted to get an honest opinion on how my chest looks and should I go into surgery to fix it. Thank you.
>>
>>36689631

I'd love to suck on those titties
>>
>>36689631

Cut and you'll be fine, you're just fat
>>
>>36689631
Are you sucking in your gut? How do you expect a real response in regards to your body when you are sucking in your gut?
>>
I am not sucking my gut my ribs are just naturally like that which makes that illusion
>>
File: 25.png (347 KB, 407x790) Image search: [Google]
25.png
347 KB, 407x790
>>
>>36689753

post more pics of your delicious nipples
>>
>>36689711
This tbqhdesufampai. Just build more muscle or lose some fat
>>
File: 26.png (1 MB, 504x987) Image search: [Google]
26.png
1 MB, 504x987
I have some muscle on me it's just the nipples that screw me over. 90kg
>>
>>36689837

your abs look like shit

go eat a salad you fat fuck
>>
^ ribs are out here as well ;////
>>
>>36689856

It has nothing to do with your ribs you DYEL newfag. Your obliques are non-existent
>>
I don't give a fuck about the ribs im talking straight gyno. Do i have it? Should i be concerned? Do i have to go to another fucking doc for him to turn me down again
>>
>>36689929

Don't focus on you damn nipples so much. If it bothers you just go and do plastic surgery instead of bitching around.
>>
>>36689929

Post a close up of your nipple
>>
Docs turn me down when I ask for a surgery
>>
File: 2317339.jpg (75 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
2317339.jpg
75 KB, 300x302
>he fell for the gyno meme
you're fine dude quit being such a faggot
>>
>>36689837
You don't have gyno. You do however have flared ribs which I assume is caused by your shit posture.

Also, do some ab isolation exercises. Abs are a muscle like any other and you do need to work them if you want to get them nice and juicy.
>>
>>36689982

Then fucking pay for it yourself instead of trying that insurance takes it. Just do something against insecurities instead of bitch ffs
>>
I fucking tried to solve my problem by paying for it but the last two docs turned me down?
>>
>>36690075

Post a close up of your nipple so we can see better
>>
test
>>
like this?
>>
>>36689631
You look fine.
>>
As you can see it looks worse in the very first picture
>>
>>36690155

Yeah just like that...now put some honey on it and take another one
>>
If you could take this seriously I would appreciate it. I would spend a lot of money on this existing or non-existing problem
>>
>>36690030
not him but always thought my ribs were weird, never knew about flared ribs.

Any way i can correct them?
>>
>>36690227

put some honey on it so we can see the contrast better
>>
I love how many kids make threads asking "do I have gyno?!?!" yet they have a belly

wtf lol
>>
>>36690299
is it gyno or nah tho?
>>
File: 1459122666266.png (141 KB, 422x391) Image search: [Google]
1459122666266.png
141 KB, 422x391
>>36690185
:^)
>>
>>36690321

we can't tell unless you put honey on it for contrast. this is seriously what we ask every time if you really want to know. Otherwise it's too hard to tell, the honey adds contrast
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (527 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
527 KB, 640x495
>>36690321
>>
>>36689631
>>36689763
>>36689837
>>36690155
for someone who "who enjoys working out and looking good" you sure look like shit man

how long have you been lifting?
i think your gyno is not that bad and will probably be unnoticeable by normies if you got jacked
>>
damn you're pretty shredded

you have gyno though so fix it
>>
>>36690334

What this anon said. We can't give you an accurate response without the honey. It sounds like bullshit I know man but we're trying to help
>>
looks like gyno
>>
pretty bad gyno man... do you eat a lot of soy?
>>
DO I HAVE GYNO YES OR NO ? #SAVAGING
>>
>>36690388
Probably, he needs to do the honey test to be sure
>>
>>36690402
either do the fucking honey test or fuck off
>>
just to be sure put honey for contrast cuz your pics are blurry
>>
Don't see valid sources to this honey test
>>
Inb4 OP actually puts honey on his nipples.
>>
>>36690437

valid sources? Lolwut?

newfag this is /fit/ we have our own methods here of doing shit, that's why so many people recommend us. If you don't want to do the honey test then that's on you but we can't give you a legit answer unless you do. Obviously you don't care about it so stop bumping the thread now.
>>
Motherfuckers do i have a fucking problem to deal with via surgery or no ? #lastcomment
>>
>>36690530

DUDE seriously honey test or fuck off, we don't know
>>
>>36690530
just bee yourself
>>
Put some honey on dem vainzz fgts. Respect them gains. All natty!!! im'out
>>
>>36690260
Go see your doctor or a physiotherapist.

Don't get medical advice from a Estonian spear fishing enthusiast forum
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 518x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 518x413
masT has gyno due to Roiding and he still looks decent
>>
The problem is you look terrible

Not sure what you're doing in the gym but it is clearly not working at all
>>
I got the same kinda pecs, OP.
Im pretty sure its because of a milder case of pectus excavatum, specifically its the upper part of the sternum sitting to far "into" the body, so the lower part is ok but the higher part is not.

That means the upper parts of the pecs are not really there but the outer and lower parts are more defined.

Not from mmurica so kinda hard to explain.
>>
>>36691085
If you feel like what I said is your problem, then I can say that it gets better the more mass you build.
>>
>>36690980
I've shown my naked torso to my doctor and physio lots of times and it was never mentioned.
>>
>>36691202
Unless it's causing health problems they aren't going bring it up. Like a winged scapula unless it's causing you pain it's largely a cosmetic issue.

Check out http://www.balancemotion.com/rib-flare-why-it-sucks-and-why-you-should-care/
>>
Just do 500mg mast and 150mg test ew for 12 weeks itll clear right up.
>>
>>36689631
youre just carrying around extra bf
>>
Gyno isn't an issue. Your body looks fine, just needs to get a little bigger. You most likely have some sort of body dysmorphia if you're seeing yourself that way -- that wouldn't exactly be too strange for a forum like /fit/ though.
>>
>>36689631
bro. if you are still here, I 100% see it. Yes, to me that looks like gyno and extremely similar to mine, except im slightly worse with less bodyfat.

You have one option. Cut to below 10%. If it remains, go to doctor at 10% and the "gland" is then much more visible and can be easily felt.

If it doesnt remain, ur hawt and problem solved.

good luck man, i know this pain.
>>
>>36694148
>>36689631

I'm in the same boat as OP except mine's way worse right now.

It is shrinking as I lose more body fat, I only got around 20-25lbs more to lose and if it isn't gone by then then I'm fucked.
>>
gyno is a meme you are fine but fat
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.