[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tveganfw you realize that meat and dairy products increase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: micthevegan.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
micthevegan.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
>tveganfw you realize that meat and dairy products increase estrogen and lower testosterone, while soy has either no effect or the opposite effect.
>tveganfw you realize vegans have higher testosterone than omnivores

pic related; I fucking love this dude
>>
>>36687733
If they've higher test why they've lower BMI?
>>
>>36687733
Higher total, but no significant difference between free test; the one that matters
>>
>>36687733
>meat lowers testosterone
>soy increases testosterone
U wot m8
>>
>>36687733
The propganda is real
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>tfw none of that crap is cited with any sources
>mfw every vegan is an effeminate girly man but OP claims they have higher test
>>
>>36687760
>shit injected with animal estrogen increases your estrogen because you are also an animal
>shit that contains plant estrogen-like substances does not increase estrogen

this isn't even hard to understand
>>
>>36687759
Even if thats true, its just cause they compare vegans (who are health conscious) with average amerifats who have so much adipose tissue estrogen runs abundant
>>
File: 35d21cgjpg.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
35d21cgjpg.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>36687733
>>tveganfw you realize that meat and dairy products increase estrogen and lower testosterone, while soy has either no effect or the opposite effect.
>while soy has either no effect or the opposite effect.
>>36687774
Yep,more and more betas are falling for it and becoming more emasculating.All according to the elite's plan....
>>
>>36687790
But estrogen is good for gains, tren + estrogen produce bigger cows than tren alone.
>>
>>36687744
God loves us, I guess
>>
>he drinks the milk of other species
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12548304
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/

Hahahahaha
No
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 317x471) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 317x471
>>36687733
Comparing people who specifically filter what they eat to omnivores who don't care at all rather than omnivores who specifically filter what they eat
False equivalence
>>
>>36687864
Real omnivorism has never been tried, checkmate atheist.
>>
>>36687800
Diets effect on test is pretty insignificant from what I've read, minus being in a caloric deficit which is unavoidable. Unless it knocks you out of range, which for that to happen you would need to be pretty low test to begin with, it doesn't matter.

There is a reason why pro's pin and don't follow some special diet.
>>
>>36687846
>I literally think soy and soy extracts are the same thing
>>
>>36687846
Why would you try to refute the idea that vegans have higher test by posting studies that don't compare the test levels of vegans to those of omnivores?
>>
>>36687806
It's hilarious because the people who are lying to you are quite obviously the ones with the incentive to lie to you. The conspiracy is on the side of the monied, and the monied have no interest in you becoming vegan. That is bad for business.

You idiots are so stupid that all they have to do is hint at questioning your masculinity, and you will do any heart-disease inducing, effeminizing (the opposite of your goal) thing that they say.

Feels good have a normal BMI (vegans are the only group with this in the US)
Feels good not getting heart disease or cancer
Feels good not hurting animals
Feels good not being a total simp to agro-business interests who lie to you, equivocate, and downright fabricate results without regard to the fact that this shit:
- will kill you
- will give you bitch tits
- will make you a fat as fatass
- will give you ED
- will make you a worse person
>>
I've banged a lot of fat vegetarians lately

Not vegan tho
>>
Every vegan I've met has been a skinny nu-male faggot. Any health benefits can be ascribed to the large amounts of vegetables, legumes and pulses they eat rather than avoiding high quality animal products. It doesn't take a genius to workout that your average meat eater is stuffing Big Macs in his face and gorging on fried chicken.
>>
>>36688400
Honestly, I tend to love my vegan bros and sisters, but fat vegans can eat a dick a little bit (not a lot). I'm glad they are trying to be good people, but seriously, they are fucking up the brand.
>>
But all those nuts, beans and peas give me horrible gas.
>>
>>36688423
Nigga you all are. Why is it, in every vegan discussion, some faggot is all about organic, local, grass-fed, high quality meats?

YOU NIGGERS DON'T DO THIS. YOU ARE THE SAME FAT AS FATASSES AS EVERYONE ELSE, EXCEPT MAYBE A COUPLE (maybe) OF YOU LIFT
>>
>>36688383
>eating animal products along with a healthy diet is gonna kill you and make you fat!

If you need a meme diet not eat like a disgusting pig you're a failure as a human being.
>>
>>36688444
Trips for truth. I also forgot to mention horrible heart burn,
>>
>>36688448
I don't need any diet at all. I eat what I eat as a reflection of who I am. And who I am is a decent person, rather than a fatass on the internet who talks about decent diets but is actually on hormone-injected faggotry.
>>
>>36687832
do some studies on human breast milk and maybe GOMAD will get more popular
>>
>>36688383
>muh astroturf grassroot movement

you moron. The "elites" publicly display their dominance over you by consuming more meat than average, through a variety of sources that are unavailable to you, the pleb.

You think your movement is about making animals equal to humans - it is, but it's about bringing people down, nut animals up
>>
>>36688383
ZOG is pushing veganism to weaken the white race.
>>
>>36688462
>I eat what I eat as a reflection of who I am.
You must eat a lot of knives, because your post is edgy as fuck aaayyy.
>>
>>36687846
>using protein powder and supplements
I really hope none of you fell for this maymay
>>
>>36689885
Shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>36687846
Not to be THAT guy, but lots of vegans use hemp-powder instead for these very reasons. You've refuted soy-extracts, not veganism.
>>
LOL at vegans getting BTFO
>>
>>36688444
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.