[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/PD/ - Powerlfting Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 220x220
Welcome to Powerlifring discussion!

Why you may wish to post here:
>You don't care about Sean, or Sean drama
>You don't want to be bombarded with mainstream traffic (newfags & trappy-chan posters)
>You wanna discuss training more than drama and general life affairs

There may be fewer trips but that doesn't mean you can't have quality discussion.
>>
you have /plg/

stay in your containment thread, shitposters
>>
>>36687709
Lol
>>
Thoughts on dropping overhead press? Why would / why wouldn't you do it?
>>
>>36687729
I dropped it because it's gay.
>>
>>36687761
Good. me too:]
>>
>but that doesn't mean you can't have quality discussion
>I dropped it because it's gay.
>>
>>36687830
b-but it's gay and I hate it
>>
>>36687680
Just got same fat gripz.
I can do 180kg(a bit under 4plate) switched grip deadlift, but with fat grips I can barely lift 60 kg(1plate) Double overhand.

Can't even row 16 kg dumbbells with fat gripz on. what can I do that would supplement increasing hand and finger strength?
You know for the purpose of being all around more fit and able to lift more.
>>
>>36687830
It was the best way to describe that lift.
>>
>>36687863
That's weird man. Just do it more is the honest answer.

I deadlift 4pl8. I've never done underhand. I've always done double overhand and never had an issue with grip. Just keep doing it.
>>
>>36687925
>That's weird man.
...no its not hes using fat grips, it literally makes it hard to grip the bar

good thread op i bet it will be very sucessful
>>
>>36687680

Should I keep running SS or switch to Sheiko?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.