[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: People who will NEVER make it. Up first. Our green god.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: bsnjs.jpg (16 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
bsnjs.jpg
16 KB, 296x394
ITT: People who will NEVER make it.

Up first. Our green god.
>>
>>36684020
He's kinda a faggot, but some of the shit he says makes sense
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kW8GSz9yac

>Your so called "God"
>>
>>36684020
>>36684035
>>36684063
>goes across the world and fucks his belgian trap qt
>people are so buttblasted that they go full /pol/ in the YT comment section over it

Lmao. Never change.
>>
>>36684020
Go look in the mirror m8
>>
File: veganayylmao.jpg (59 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
veganayylmao.jpg
59 KB, 300x393
>>
>>36684063
the fuck

I have a foot fetish and that's pretty fucking disgusting
>>
>>36684100
:(
>>
>>36684089
Belgian trap qt??? Pls explain
>>
>>36684100
why dont you just trip up already veganogains?
>>
>>
>>36684020
Gotta give him credit for tricking a bunch of fatties to go vegan. 90% of his fanbase doesn't even care about lifting. just like watching him calling out the fitness industry while they sit at home carbing the fuck up with zero exercise
>>
>>36685745
>Belgian trap qt??? Pls explain
Are you fucking dense? What do you need explaining?

>Belgien
People from the country Belgium
>trap
A man who dresses and """looks""" like a woman
>>
Can a vegan roid?
>>
>>36685821
He probably just didn't see the video yet.
>>
>>36686253
Which video is this?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (22 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
22 KB, 300x393
>>36684020
>>
>>36685745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXfBxqRaEfU&nohtml5=False
>>
>>36687263
I had no idea....I'm not against any paraphilia, it's just that his actions paint a very strange and unconventional painting
>>
>>36684063
what.the.actual.fuck.
>>
>>36684089
you dont need to be /pol/ to realise bragging about a 2/10 bitch that looks like a dude is retarded then licking blueberries out of her toes
>>
>>36688438
She's not a 2 anon, but there's no need to get jealous. you'll find someone.
>>
i dont understand the hate for vg he's literally just like you faggots
>everything i do is right and you're a fucking idiot if you don't agree
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.