[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jason blaha LIKE ARMY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5sJ0Hyv1.jpg (117 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
5sJ0Hyv1.jpg
117 KB, 833x833
we should start jason blaha LIKE ARMY
https://www.youtube.com/user/JuggernautFitnessTV
i really hate haters...he bring to much good information to us...
>>
Well, the haters brought a lot of good information too, lol
>>
>>36682348
fuck this lying sack of shit. he deserves all the hate he gets. What goes around comes around. And Blaha is paying for the lies and bullshit now.
>>
idk...I love that guy...he open fitness world for me...
>>
Jason is a hater. Go try and post a comment on a new video that's critiquing his form or make a joke and see him ban you immediately
>>
Nice try jason
>>
lol it's not jason...
many times I am argueing with him on comments about some topic...don't know what are you see
>>
All the haters... Are just jealous of you cocah blaha. .
>>
>>36682396

Why would he put up with those comments? I would do the same, he'd just be banning 12-15 year olds by doing that, not his intended audience
>>
>>36682416
His moderation is ridiculous and he could learn a lesson from Piana by leaving it be
>>
Is blaha his real last name?

It sounds like his last name is laughing at his first name.
>>
>>36682416

Have you seen the comment sections on his recent videos of late? He's banned like a few thousand people now. Some of which aren't even trolls because of key words they used. His comments went from 2000 - 3000 a video to 200 - 300 since he's banned everyone except thosewho lick his ass hole.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.