[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do on the bog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: japan-toilet-washpo2.jpg (19 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
japan-toilet-washpo2.jpg
19 KB, 564x423
What do you guys do on the bog?
>>
>>36681391
I poo in loo
>>
Bog? Do you not mean the designating shitting street, Pajeet?
>>
A POO LOL
>>
open the threads i was viewing on my computer on my phone and shitpost
>>
POO IN LOO XD
>>
I got a whole bunch of New Scientist mags I took from my old work
>>
Squat toilets are superior I learned this in SE Asia.
Think of all the time you spend shitting. Now think of that in full ass to grass squat.
>>
>>36681927
They're primitive and barbaric. I've been to southeast Asia and I really don't feel like being reminded of those dirty outhouses with their squat toilets, buckets of dirty water, and pink toilet paper.
>>
>>36681993
>improved squat form
>improved bowel movement
>>
>>36681993
You're just a pussy then lad.

Bet you ain't been camping either, dug out hole toilets are the best.
>>
>>36681391
>Squat toilet

Memories of chinese and jap toilets comes back fuck that shit
>>
>>36681391
I force shit out of my ass with the force of a thousand suns then walk away less then a minute later since I don't take messy shits which leaves my butt clean and saves on paper
>>
>squat toilet
>just letting go and it all comes out

im really fucking pissed at a whole nations inability to squat ass to grass - because all those fat lazy sedentary people are unathletic i cant enjoy the superior way of shitting

also
>toilet paper

if you put chocolate on your skin, can you just wipe it of with paper? No, you people have shit on your ass 24/7

i want those water hoses like in asia
>>
Squat on my toilet and try to relax. I ain't messin with the 'rhoids no more.
Also spit on toilet paper for extra clean.
>>
>>36682255
In France I remember they had like seats that sprayed water on your ass. 10x better than what us angles have tbhh.
>>
>>36682255
If you out chocolate on your skin then you can easily wipe it off with paper. Chocolate does not have the same composition as shit. It's just the same colour
>>
I got a thing which is like a double adapter power plug, except instead of a second power plug socket it has two usb ports.

So basically I can stay on the shitter for hours now, when previously the limiting factor was phone's battery life.

It's fucking glorious, lads.
>>
>>36682639
DELETE THIS
>>
>>36682639
Enjoy the ass roids
>>
>>36682750
why?

>>36682761
wait this would cause that? because I have that issue.

Fuck.
>>
Start to regret that lower back workout yesterday that made me so stiff I can't wipe my ass. Good thing my wife loves me and gives me a hand.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.