[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about learning krav maga/kapap... Anyone got any experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Thinking about learning krav maga/kapap...

Anyone got any experience and is it worth it?
>>
>>36681317
Fun and interesting form of exercise. I recommend it.

If you are doing it for 'self-defence' do yourself a favour get a CCW and buy a compact pistol in 9mm. Learn to use it and carry that.
>>
>>36681317
It's shit
No ground fight (where most fights end up very fast)
You don't learn how to take a hit
They teach you how to take someone down who has a knife (no one who has a clue about self defence would EVER do that)
It's the fedora equivalent of the shitty womans self defence class your local gym offers once a year
>>
>>36681317

Dont forget to tip your fedora after each training session
>>
>>36681359
>They teach you how to take someone down who has a knife

i took martial arts and they did this. i always thought it was fucking stupid because you were supposed to dodge and disarm them but i don't think anyone would thrust in. tell me why this is dumb cause it seems to me a way better idea is just to run when they pull out a knife since you're fucked
>>
>>36681358
>>36681359
>>36681370

Ok thanks for the info guys,so what kind of self-defence/martial arts would you recommend then?
>>
>>36681408
Buy a compact 9mm, become proficient in its use and carry it.
>>
>>36681432
its illegal in my country to carry around a gun
>>
>>36681402
When someone pulls a knife, run. No matter what, run, you cannot defend yourself against a knife
That's the worst about certain martial arts they give you a false confidence about what you can do since it all looks easy in class
>>
>>36681432
I dont even care that its illegal but I dont even know where I can get a gun
>>
>>36681452
yeah it's easy when they jab in like a retard and sit there, they also apparently taught how to disarm a gun at some point

what about multiple attackers? that was another thing that was taught
>>
>>>/asp/
>>
>>36681317
Krabby mango is the biggest meme martial art you can take. I remember a guy who took it for four years and got the shit kicked out of him by some random because he, like all the other euphorics that tale it only know how to knee a b.o.b. dummy in the hip or kick someone's balls. It's a literal jew fighting system
>>
>>36681408

do you life in the first world? (europe)
if yes: no need for self defence, just beat the shit out of people if you have to

If you life in the 3rd world (america):
just get a gun at walmart, dont forget to use the scooter for disabled people to get to the gun section you obese fuck.
>>
>>36681499
I life in europe but fucking mudslimes are taking over so soon it will be 3rd world
>>
>>36681505

>getting scared of literal sub humans

are you some lowclass faggot or how the fuck does the media manage to panic you?
>>
>>36681489

>literal jew fighting system

This. They advocate using tactics like kneeing someone's groin, throwing dirt in their eyes, or hitting them with a pipe or something.

It's kikey as fuck i.e. it works but you're still a slimy faggot
>>
>>36681544
>it works
On youtube, yes, in a real fight, no.
>>
>>36681530
no panic at all, I just want to professional beat the shit out of this sandniggers contaminating my country
>>
>>36681559

but all you will do is sit in front of the TV and 4chan and complain online while acting like a tough warrior.

toplel
>>
>>36681580
wow man you really know everything about me, congrats dude!
>>
>>36681601

stay mad stormfaggot :^)
>>
>>36681607
Im not mad at all, I love you :)
>>
>>36681607
t. Amir ibn Londinistan
>>
File: kebabmaster.jpg (221 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
kebabmaster.jpg
221 KB, 600x338
>>36681559
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 300x295
>>36681607
>>
>>36681408
MMA
>>
File: martial arts flowchart.jpg (318 KB, 1632x1375) Image search: [Google]
martial arts flowchart.jpg
318 KB, 1632x1375
>>36681408
Any full-contact combat sport with a lot of sparrings.
>>
Second nigger and poor people thread in a row. Really /fit/?
>>
>>36681358
>>36681432

Americuck pls go
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.