[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The missgf feelio dealio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
327 KB, 834x870
Hey /fit/
How do I stop thinking of my ex gf of 1.5 years? We broke up 1 month ago, and I still think about her. I have a Uni class with her so I'm forced to see her every day. I can't get another gf right now but I just feel like I'm going crazy. I'm glad I broke up with her, but somehow I still miss her..
>>
https://youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

Watch this and stop crying bro
>>
mix some steroids with alcohol and inject it into your asshole
>>
>>36679837
What? I don't need to lose weight
>>
>>36679854
watch the video dickhead
>>
>>36679862
I just finished. Thank you and sorry for not looking at it in the first place
>>
>>36679817
Write out a list of all the bad things about her. Read it every time you start thinking about her. Also hit the gym, hard. Worked for me.
>>
>>36679817
Time heals all wounds, friend. Keep yourself busy. During the summer, try reading one book a day. Force yourself to do it, split larger books up into two or three days. It'll make you a better person.

Also get a job, nothing to make you forget about a gf other than soul sucking customer service.
>>
File: books to read.png (96 KB, 672x1546) Image search: [Google]
books to read.png
96 KB, 672x1546
>>36680057
make some sick mental gains bruh
>>
File: mental gains.jpg (2 MB, 3296x2840) Image search: [Google]
mental gains.jpg
2 MB, 3296x2840
>>36681000
>>
>>36679817
1st month is hardest. I broke up with mj gf of 5.5 years in November. By January I was living life. Now I'm even more stoked and it doesn't even hurt to see or think about her.
Stat busy and try new things. Talk to new people. Do things you normally wouldn't.

And try to get out of that class you share with her, that will make it much easier.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.