[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: YYxF6iG.jpg (397 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
YYxF6iG.jpg
397 KB, 960x1280
What are your bowel movements like?

Before I started getting fit I would shit once a day around the same time. It always smelled really bad and would have a runny consistency because it was triggered by caffeine consumption.

Now I only shit once every 2 or 3 days. My poop is more solid and doesn't smell very bad, and I poop a lot more at once than I used to. I'm eating more protein, fewer calories, and less caffeine. This sounds normal, right?
>>
I eat a lot of veggies now and dat dere fiber helps me a lot on the can.
>>
>>36678186
Ok cool but how often are you dropping the Cosbys off at the pool?
>>
>>36678203
14x a week. you should shit more brah. fiber up
>>
Right now my shit is skinny and pitch black.
>>
File: 1429679531153.jpg (115 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1429679531153.jpg
115 KB, 960x720
>>36678223
Shitting twice a day sounds like a chore.

I don't believe you are being serious
>>
Wake up at 630. Shave, shower, shit. Good sized poo. Consistency of warm toothpaste.

Drink coffee with breakfast around 9 am after gym. Immediately shit a smaller softer version of the first poop.

10 am. Drive gf to university, get XL triple triple for my 510 calories of bulk. Speed home and piss out of my ass.

Have coffee with lunch and once again rain liquid fury in the bowl.

Have dinner.

Evening workout.

7:52 pm gf says let's go shopping. Hide in shitter and try to scrunch a grumper. I'll let you know it's like in a minute or two
>>
>>36678254
shitting is nice and comfy. really makes me think.
>>
File: 20160406_195422.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160406_195422.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>36678257
Miserable little turd. 50% floater, 50% sunken treasure. I was always told that a floater means you're getting enough fibre.

My knuckles look like a veiny vag
>>
>>36678254
not him but ill shit once 20 mins before lunch break and then at around 630 before i go to the gym, usually big shits that sink and kind of stick out of the water a bit

>tfw when its Betty you son of a pig
>>
>>36678280
Nice bruh, you doing this at the mall?

>>36678302
Apparently I'm not shitting enough. Wtf do you guys eat? seriously that many vegetables?
>>
>>36678156
Normally poop every 1-2 days. Poops are usually good - not too soft not too hard.

My guts were extremely fucked up for over a year after I visited Asia and got super sick.

I recovered almost immediately once I started eating raw sauerkraut daily. I honestly believe that if you have digestive problems, you should try eating about 1/4 cup of raw sauerkraut daily for even just a week.

When I am bulking I poop at least daily and they are much larger, but I am also eating almost twice as much as I normally do.
>>
>>36678319
Thanks man. Just at home haha
>>
>>36678319
i eat like a pound of lentils every two days, and one-two cups of oats a day. mostly a vegable diet get a lot of protein from fairlife milk and the occasional chicken breast
>>
Before I started trying to get fit I shat once every 3 days.

Now if I don't shit twice a day I feel awful though maybe that has to do with the fact I'm on a bulk.

Days without shitting twice just fucking suck.
>>
>>36678649
>filename

Click'd n' Kek'd
>>
recently really fucking bad.
i have to wipe at least 4 times
i switched to wet wipes for the last wipe though.
have to wipe with every part of the wipe and then fold it in half and wipe again to get every bit of shit

it wasnt always like this. is it fiber? do i need more of it? Help me /fit/
>>
I shit about 5-6 times a day, on average. I was in an accident when I was nine where I lost a lot of my small intestine, so food just goes right through me. If I eat certain foods, like alfredo or pulled pork or something, I'll have to shit before I even finish the meal.
>>
I shot 7-15 times a day, varied consistency and always a few watery ones. Bloated and stomach rumbling every day.

I must be allergic to something cause I eat relatively healthy
>>
>>36678156
Shitting 3-4 times a day crew here. Even when I was skinny I would go atleast twice. Just the way I am, can get pretty annoying somedays, but it's the only time I get to shitpost on /fit/.

>guess what I'm doing right now
>>
>>36679514
>>36679638
>>36679639
Summer
>>
>>36679645
Nigger don't even start with me
>>
I shit like 2 to 3 times a day

>when I wake up

>when I come home from work

>when I am getting ready for bed
>>
>>36678156

>poop every 2 or 3 days
>this sounds normal, right?

Fiber-deficient diet. I shit at least twice a day. Big one in the morning, smaller one later in the day.
>>
File: bottle.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bottle.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>36679426
There's still shit inside your asshole when this happens. Best thing you can do is squirt a little water in there and blast it back out. Will change your life. Use pic related if you don't want to go full enema mode.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.