[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain me what the fuck happen to Frank Yang?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: frank-yang-4.jpg (52 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
frank-yang-4.jpg
52 KB, 720x486
Can someone please explain me what the fuck happen to Frank Yang?
I remember him being a pretty cool guy..
All of his video are fucking twisted now
>>
Vivian dumped him and hes going crazy over it
>>
He got addicted to anime.
>>
>>36675391
Aren't they back together? Vivian is the Asian chick right?
>>
He got older & bitter. Would have happened to zyzz if he didn't an hero
>>
When was the cool-guy era of Frank Yang?
>>
He joined the deluded narcissist crew of Elliot Hulse and RSDTyler
>>
He still makes videos? haven't even seen his vids at all on youtube being recommended to me
>>
>>36675551
he's gone complete fucking mad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEqjr532gdM
>>
>>36675321
He actually seems much more normal these days imo.
>>
File: 1459886341396.jpg (16 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
1459886341396.jpg
16 KB, 320x355
When's the last time he made a video just fucking around in the gym and not 2deep4u MOM'S GONNA FREAK ''art''?
>>
File: 2kJ1kj.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
2kJ1kj.gif
1 MB, 480x270
he's just expanding the aesthetics of his mind that's all
>>
Seems the same to me.
>>
>>36675321

Really?

From what i've seen he use to be more crazy and weird.. However it seems like he is finding himself now slightly
>>
worth to go through and watch all his videos?

did the same with eliot hulse a while back and don't regret it.
>>
Fronk was always insane.
>>
>>36675321
I don't see any differenses, lol
He just changed a few gf and that's all
>>
>>36676442
Unless you literally have no life, absolutely not.
>>
>>36676442
I think a lot of the classic Fronk videos from years ago have been removed.
>>
>>36676479
well obviously i wouldn't binge watch it, retard. I usually watched like 6 or 7 of eliot's videos a day while doing my bodyweight routine (I also go to the gym and lift so fuck off) since most of his videos were around 5 minutes each.
>>
>>36676442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDPD8osYhM

Essential Frank.
>>
>>36676559
>not doing crucified jesus pull ups
not gonna make it
>>
>>36675321
Are you new? He's always been fucked. His newer videos are more tame if anything.
>>
>>36675422
If you're talking about asian chicks in his recent videos, there's more than one asian chick out there anon and they all look the same..
>>
Franks a lot more down to earth now, he can really articulate and convey thoughts in a sentence without seeming like hes having three conversations in his head.
>>
Anyone have the video right after he broke up with Vivian?

It's deleted from his account now
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.