[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many of you muscle fags so bad in bed? Yes this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1424537433944.jpg (470 KB, 1111x983) Image search: [Google]
1424537433944.jpg
470 KB, 1111x983
Why are so many of you muscle fags so bad in bed?

Yes this is fitness related. Sexual health.

Get it together you people. Every woman I sleep with tells me that the other guys she's been with were average compared to me. I don't want to brag, I just don't do anything that spectacular and I get these reviews. So I think the average man must be shite in the sack.

Here's some advice for you virgins.

>get over your hangups - nobody wants to fuck a guy who doesn't have confidence in showing his naked body, regardless of how fit it is.

>MAKE NOISE, and don't be afraid to be awkward. Grunting and growling makes it hotter. Silent sex is shit sex.

>dirty talk, you fag. Just make up stuff. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're going to cum all over my dick".

>concentrate on the psychological over the physical. I have made women cum harder than fucking by just describing what I would do to them and slowly rubbing their clit.

>make her cum every time. EVERY time. Twice, preferably. The line of "women want to cuddle, men want to sleep" after sex is a myth made up by guys who leave chicks horny for more.

>spank her, pull her hair, pinch her, call her a slut. Ask her beforehand how far she likes guys to go. With the odd exception, good sex is usually male-dominant.

>when in doubt, do something that you haven't done before, that is more taboo, or that you just don't usually do. Go outside. Do her on furniture, or in the shower. Tie her up.

There's a few pointers for you chodes. Now, please, put those hours of sculpting your bodies to good use and actually go learn how to fuck.
>>
Wow dude your some sex master.
>>
You sound like a virgin.
>>
Most women will tell you you're a better fuck than a person the fucked before...
>>
>>36670961
Plot twist: OP is a neckbeard virgin
>>
>>36670961
ur mom told me otherwise
>>
>>36670961
>Every woman I sleep with tells me that the other guys she's been with were average compared to me.

Only disgusting whores say shit like that anon. You "fuck" low tier women and you should keep your Cosmopolitan mag sex advice to yourself because you sound like a faggot.
>>
why would she bring up previous sex partners
>>
Wow man I was wondering what I was doing wrong

All of this basic knowledge is sure to help me a lot
>>
>Twice, preferably
>only

Get a load of this lil dick
>>
>>36670961
>its an OP lost his v card last month and thinks hes special episode
>>
I wonder what the chances are OP has never even kissed a girl is...
>>
>>36671096
fuck I hate reruns
>>
>>36671000
He would know that if he didn't just lose his virginity and is trying to brag about it on Chinese clay pigeon shooting forums.
>>
>>36670961
THIS is 1000% a virgin
>>
>>36671124
Kek
>>
File: 1458002113809.jpg (68 KB, 634x414) Image search: [Google]
1458002113809.jpg
68 KB, 634x414
Remember guys, OP is probably a troll and definitely a faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.