[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Workout Diet Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Need to shred 20-30 pounds of fluff.
Diet so far is
Breakfast: Two cups coffee
Lunch: egg white scramble with spinach. (Somedays I have a protein veg smoothie)
Snack: Apple or Banana
Dinner: 4g protein, carb, and veggies (400-500 cals)

Workout
Run 10-15 mins 3-5 days a week
Lift arms (2 days a week)
Legs (3 days a week)

Do you think I could lose said weight doing this or am I just going to stay put?
>>
Ur gonna die
>>
>>36670224
Did you read the sticky?

Also
>Dat breakfast
>>
How? I'm short and should not be eating over 1200 cals.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Kill yourself and read the sticky, you retarded cunt
>>
Kayla Itsines pls go
>>
You want to die or something? Also add more cardio
>>
>>36670274
Images and discussion related to dieting, exercise, healthy living, and workout plans is welcome here.
Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.

SURE DID KEK!
>>
>>36670224
you need more protein
>>
Looks great OP!!
>>
>>36670224
Women aren't different to men in terms of how they should eat or train, proportionate to their size of course.

All I can say is calculate your TDEE, eat 80-90% of that, and eat in a way that is sustainable over a period of time. i.e, eating 600 calories a day might be doable for a bit but you will cave in a binge eventually because it sucks.

Also lift, and get on a proper fucking routine. Jesus fuck. Do exactly as a man would, just more legs and less food.
>>
You will lose weight if you eat less than you burn. This can even be done while not exercising at all. Do your routine and diet, and if you're not losing weight after a couple weeks, start eating less than you were before while keeping your activity level the same.

read the fucking sticky.
>>
File: 1415851928238.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1415851928238.png
5 KB, 645x773
You need more cum in your diet.
Be my gf?
>>
>>36670737
Smooth
>>
>Run 10-15 mins 3-5 days a week

lmao are you even trying
>>
>>36670853
Considering she's eating like 600 cals, i'm surprised if she even manages to get out of bed.
>>
File: 1459227529794.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459227529794.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>36670224
>Dinner: 4g protein
>>
>>36670224
calculate BMR first and eat below that
>>
shit bait

are you even trying?
>>
>>36670898
>not getting in 4g AND ONLY 4g of protein a meal

it's like you don't want to make it
>>
>>36671484
3.5g is better
>>
you're more likely to fucking die on that diet. 2 little kcal a day and deficient micronutrients...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.